C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

see what i see in chinese w204 forum!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 11:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 E550 4Matic
Originally Posted by JFOUR
I think it needs some ///AMG badges too, then it willl be 'fresh'!
look closely in the first pic, i think it already has em. gag!!!
Old 08-23-2011, 01:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c350sport
Wow! You can fool some of the the people some of the time... Its bad enough when you see an AMG badge on an non AMG model but this takes the cake. LOL!
Old 08-23-2011, 04:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
04 CL55 (sold), 2012 CLS550 (sold), 2014 S550 (sold), 2015 ES300H (DAILY)
Originally Posted by Sportstick
Help out an older guy with a translation, please? A pair of recent corpses?

I also saw someone else now has a signature, "Cut it up fresh", and I'm still trying to figure out if he's a butcher or a green grocer. "Fresh" seems to have a new meaning?
hahahhaha
Old 08-23-2011, 04:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2012 C250 Coupe
The chinese fake everything, from handbags, shoes, clothes, watches - to now cars! What I find odd is that a lot of these chinese knock off's always have a badge of the car they are trying to imitate in the smaller openings behind the driver and passenger side rear side windows - where in the U.S. we have glass. Do the OEM cars there have more emblems and no glass in China? Or is it there way of tricking people into thinking that since it has the extra badge there, it must be a mercedes. See the below picture:

If you look above the fuel door and to the right of the last side window, you can see another badge. This is not the first replica benz I have seen that has done this (the other one wasn't a sebring, can't remember what it was off the top of my head).

This is a chrysler "sebring" where I live. I know of a bunch of people who put ///AMG powered or mercedes-benz powered on the chrysler crossfires, especially if they are SRT6. But that makes a bit more sense, as Mercedes-Benz cleared out the old gen SLK parts bin through the crossfire, and it actually was identical to the previous gen SLK the year the crossfire came out nearly 100% besides for the cosmetic parts (body panels, rims, interior, etc).

Either way, if you want to be driving a "benz" that bad, just go buy one used. If not, stick to the car you have and be proud of it...

On a side note, I saw someone around where I live debadge teh smart and replace with all mercedes emblems. It actually looked very well done and fit the car very well. Of course, I doubt he was really fooling anyone (even though some people are dumb) but still looked pretty good to my eye none-the-less.

Last edited by jctevere; 08-23-2011 at 04:46 PM.