C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Navigator volume and radio volume

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 11:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz C200 Avantgarde 2011
Navigator volume and radio volume

Hi, in the new C200 with "Comand Online", is there a way to have the volume of the radio or of the music go down when the navigator is on and a turn instruction is given?

I had it in my BMW before, as soon as a turn would come, and the lady would talk, the music automatically lowered itself until the instruction was finished at which point the music would return to the original volume level.

Thanks
Old 10-22-2011, 07:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C250,GLK350
Originally Posted by NicG
Hi, in the new C200 with "Comand Online", is there a way to have the volume of the radio or of the music go down when the navigator is on and a turn instruction is given?

I had it in my BMW before, as soon as a turn would come, and the lady would talk, the music automatically lowered itself until the instruction was finished at which point the music would return to the original volume level.

Thanks
Go into the nav menu and there should be a box for "audio fadeout" make sure the box is checked, if the volume of the voice is an issue just make sure to turn up the volume when the system is speaking.