C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

do i have a lemon?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 05:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C250
Unhappy do i have a lemon?

i bought my new car in jan '11, upon collection, it was 10x km . when i ask them why was it so high, they told me the car went for battery testing. i was in a hurry so i just took the car

about weeks later, i notice the car pulls left. when i informed them, they told my the road was higher in the middle thats why my car steered left what good bull****. as this was my first mb, i bought their excuse and continued . after a few months, i was certain their claim wasnt true. when i sent it back, they told me the adjustment bolt was spoiled due to wear and tear. months later i notice another forumer asking about his car pulling left . so it must be a common fault ?

-fast-forward to this year- within this month, my washer fluid leaks till its empty, the middle socket doesnt work [only use it to charge my bb], the 'left parking light' warning message comes on although it works fine . is this a lemon? i regret taking it with so much milleage on it.

to fix the washer alone takes a whole day according to them as they have to document my warranty claim

Last edited by tropicanagolf; 03-17-2012 at 05:39 PM.