C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Eyelid/side marker fuse location? I HAVE the diagram

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 05:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C300 w204
Eyelid/side marker fuse location? I HAVE the diagram

Ok after HOURS of searching the forum, web, car & diagram. I'm Stuck. I ordered some new LED's from AZN when they arrived I attempted to
Swap em out as mine were burnt out. None of them worked. I thought that was strange so tested them in the trunk and they were fine. I did the power cycle and also flipped em 180 degrees and can't get them to work at all. So I must've blown a fuse.

My question is, where is it? I've stared at the diagram for the longest and don't see anything close unless I'm so aggravated I'm skimming pass it. I don't see "standing lights" "parking lights"....nothing. If that wasn't enough I dropped one of the new LEDs inside the eyelid housing and can't get to it so I have to buy another pair to replace that one. I tried needle nose pliers, tweezers, fingers...couldnt get to it. Why is that cord so short. Lol I'm ready to just leave the eyelids out all the way around so frustrated.

Thanks for any help, Eric