C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Front Seat Wiring Diagrams

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 02:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Volkswagen Jetta
Front Seat Wiring Diagrams

I'm looking into swapping C63 seats in my Volkswagen. I've found a set locally I'm pretty sold on from a 2009 C63. I'm going to be building a custom handheld controller to enable functionality of the power seat adjustments. Since my car's power seats are integrated into the base and the C63 seat adjuster is on the door I am looking for wiring/pinout diagrams which can help to demonstrated which wire/pin does what. The seats I am getting will have the connectors attached. I realize that I can use a power probe to do this but it would be nice to find the actual wiring diagrams if someone has them.

To people that have swapped these into other W204s, do your power seats/heated seat connectors/plugs match up and work? If so, wiring for any W204 seat would be great.
Old 01-04-2018, 02:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W204
Originally Posted by lessthanalex
I'm looking into swapping C63 seats in my Volkswagen. I've found a set locally I'm pretty sold on from a 2009 C63. I'm going to be building a custom handheld controller to enable functionality of the power seat adjustments. Since my car's power seats are integrated into the base and the C63 seat adjuster is on the door I am looking for wiring/pinout diagrams which can help to demonstrated which wire/pin does what. The seats I am getting will have the connectors attached. I realize that I can use a power probe to do this but it would be nice to find the actual wiring diagrams if someone has them.

To people that have swapped these into other W204s, do your power seats/heated seat connectors/plugs match up and work? If so, wiring for any W204 seat would be great.
Hi, I have the same problem, have you found any diagram for your seats at that time? Any help!