C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

New c350 owner questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 c350
New c350 owner questions

Hi, sorry if I am asking questions I'm sure A hundred people have asked already, And that being said here goes I have 2 w204s a 09 10 love both of them glad to be back in mercedes vehicles after a long while in beemer's even thought I love them as well. I would love to do some tasteful mods and make them both stand out a little differently, my 09 I would love to lower a little I have the 18" amgs on it already but would like to be a little different with it also would like to go with a quad tip's and diffuser a c63 style set up for rear end I have a lip spoilers already also maybe a chin spoiler in front and anybody done a side mirror upgrade or facelift to the new style ? also maybe xenons headlights saw some on ebay are those direct fit if oem? . My 09 is a white car and my 10 is black both sport models. my 10 is similarly set up I guess what I'm looking for is help with were to buy quality parts not cheap stuff and recommendations on how stuff looks and works. I need your help guys Im sure all of you are a wealth of knowledge on these vehicles and I really want to set them up nice I have a good budget for both and want to do them both right. Thanks In advance
Old 02-28-2013, 09:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
This and that.
There are tons of vendors here that you can contact in order to buy whatever part you're looking for.

And for pictures the vendor threads provide tons of pictures about how various mods look like. Check out the vendor threads in the other forum.