C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

RennCarbon Spoiler for W204

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2016, 05:27 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
987.1 Porsche Cayman S
Originally Posted by Hmcgahan
I noticed that too and have been looking at this spoiler on Renn's website sometimes it fits on top of trunk sometimes it looks like it dips over the edge.
Besides that, i really like your build was wondering what kind of roof & trunk spoiler you have, and where did you get the black detailing for the rear taillights? I really like the black lining on the taillights so if you could let me know I'd appreciate it.
I know exactly what you guys are talking about!! We had another customer have a convo about this too. It's the reflection of the white car onto the spoiler so it looks like it curves. It's really weird. Illusions haha!!

We don't have any roof spoilers, but we are having the spoilers we do have as a part of our End of the Year Sale on our website!

(checking on the black lining for you though from our customer!)
Old 01-26-2016, 11:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

987.1 Porsche Cayman S
Tuesday Bump!!
Old 01-27-2016, 02:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 MBenz C300 Sport 4matic
Originally Posted by sonictuning
I know exactly what you guys are talking about!! We had another customer have a convo about this too. It's the reflection of the white car onto the spoiler so it looks like it curves. It's really weird. Illusions haha!!

We don't have any roof spoilers, but we are having the spoilers we do have as a part of our End of the Year Sale on our website!

(checking on the black lining for you though from our customer!)
Thanks Bc I'm really interested in the black lining for the rear taillights after I buy some black casing LED rear taillights. Also you said sonic tuning is having a year end sale with the spoiler on it correct? Thank you very much
Old 01-29-2016, 04:37 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

987.1 Porsche Cayman S
Originally Posted by Hmcgahan
Thanks Bc I'm really interested in the black lining for the rear taillights after I buy some black casing LED rear taillights. Also you said sonic tuning is having a year end sale with the spoiler on it correct? Thank you very much
Nice plan! See if you can PM the guy with the black lining you are looking for. He will probably have the website on hand.

And yessir! The end of the year sale is still on! Feel free to take advantage of the sale since we still have it up! PM me your order number when you do so I can personally fill it
Old 02-03-2016, 04:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

987.1 Porsche Cayman S
Old 02-04-2016, 11:39 AM

Lights with black casing/ Opinion on which carbon fiber spoilers

Originally Posted by sonictuning
Nice plan! See if you can PM the guy with the black lining you are looking for. He will probably have the website on hand.

And yessir! The end of the year sale is still on! Feel free to take advantage of the sale since we still have it up! PM me your order number when you do so I can personally fill it

Is the spoiler that goes up vertically too tall? And i dont know if i like how much
Tall it is bc it makes it look more curved...idk, I want a spoiler that goes up from the trunk, not out, like the one in the picture i attached, but is it too big???OPINIONS?
Or do you like the horizontal one that has the part sticking out in the middle it isnt just a straight line.
Then im pairing it with a carbon fiber roof spoiler and rear diffuser.

Anyone know where to get head/taillights that have all black casing?

Ive been looking for head and tailights that have black casing on the insides with no orange cant find them. And i know the carbon roof spoiler i want but i want a more vertical trunk carbon spoiler the only one the "v2" i keep coming across seems like its curved and is really tall... Do you guys think it looks good and should i get it im trying to attach the vertical spoiler im wondering about first, then a more horizontal one from renntech, then the roof spoiler i want. Please let me know what you think of the trunk spoilers and if tou can find the smoked or clear lights with black casing. Thank you
Attached Thumbnails RennCarbon Spoiler for W204-image.png  
Old 02-04-2016, 11:42 AM

Old 02-11-2016, 03:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

987.1 Porsche Cayman S
Bump! Bump! Bump!

Old 02-18-2016, 05:35 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld