C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Looking for HID kit and fog lights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 Mercedes C350
Looking for HID kit and fog lights

Hi!
I'm new here. I owe a 2008 mercedes C350.
I want to make some changes at it and I need your help. First I want to install some brighter head lights. But I don't want to replace the whole headlight. I want to replace only the bulbs. Is that possible? If yes, where can I buy them from? Any ebay/amazon link or website link would be appreciate.

Also I want to change my fog lights. I want to install the LED ones, replacing the round ones which I have. Again, if you guys have any link I would appreciate a lot.

I would do the research by myself but my english is not that good and I'm still learning it.
Thank you
Old 11-04-2014, 04:50 PM
SPONSOR/MBworld Guru

Received 211 Likes on 202 Posts
MB W204/W212, BMW E66, Porsche 958, VW MK6 TDI, Maserati Ghibli SQ4
Yes, you can replace your low beams, high beams, and fogs with upgraded bulbs. For your low beams, you'll want an H7 HID kit. High beams are also H7, but I'd do so with caution as you shouldn't be quick flashing people in front of you with your high beams while using HIDs due to how HIDs trigger. They'll be fine if you just use your high beams for extended periods of time to light the road ahead though.

For your fogs, it depends on if you have Sport model or Luxury model. Sport model (fogs are circle in shape) uses H7 bulbs. Luxury model (fogs are oval in shape) uses H11 bulbs. You can replace these with LEDs or HIDs.

You'll want to make sure you get canbus units to not throw error codes. We do have light options for you and can assist you further if you wish.