C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Canyon Cruising/ Track Mods

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2017, 05:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 C250 Sport
Canyon Cruising/ Track Mods

if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated!
I want to try and build the ultimate canyon cruiser and have a daily car I can take to the track as well and need a little help with mods...
mom not trying to go all out and gut the car and pull a roll cage with bucket seats and build a complete race car, just something that I can still enjoy driving to work and school...
so far I only lowered the car on springs suspension wise...
i was looking into control arms and sway bars and only found parts for the AMG model...
i have a C250 btw if that helps
Old 07-17-2017, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C300 Sport 3.0L V6
Originally Posted by mustafahakimi
if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated!
I want to try and build the ultimate canyon cruiser and have a daily car I can take to the track as well and need a little help with mods...
mom not trying to go all out and gut the car and pull a roll cage with bucket seats and build a complete race car, just something that I can still enjoy driving to work and school...
so far I only lowered the car on springs suspension wise...
i was looking into control arms and sway bars and only found parts for the AMG model...
i have a C250 btw if that helps
Bump for this also however (I have no knowledge to support this) I thought the w204 sway bars were the same across all models? Same for strut bars as well idk though..
Old 07-17-2017, 06:18 PM

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
C300 sport
Hi Mustafa,

Sport springs on your stock dampers/shocks will lead to premature wear on the dampers/shocks.

Eibach sells some good sway bars for the W204 platform, make sure you are ordering the exact one for your C250.

The sway bars are supposedly a significant improvement in handling and feel. If you were to install a new coil-over suspension system as well, I think you would reach that comfort/performance balance for daily driving and occasional track use/spirited driving.

I have been personally looking into getting the eibach sway bars and the bilstein b12 suspension.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 C250 Sport
Thanks for the reply guys!!
And as for the premature wear on the dampers, will upgraded shocks be the best thing to help or should there be any other components to replace as well?