C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

M271 idle

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2017 | 04:30 PM

c63 amg
M271 idle

Hi guys i have real problem with my c200k 2008 . Its a long story with this bad engine.
i buy my car with 100k km so it run good after 3 years of daily use i find that my car run with non OEM spark plugs. I change mine with OEM .! Woow what power its a huge difference.
after 2 week and after a big acceleration my car start missfiring in many cylinder.
I change my fuel pump & all injectors but problem is the same.
i go to a mecanic garage to try to solve this big idle on my m271.
they remove all the engine and start to rebuild the engine and try to find some bad internal parts.
after 3 labor days nothing wrong with internal parts.
now when they refit my engine on my car i have a new problem. Allways dignostic show problem in timing ...
after that i go to another garage we try to rebuild the engine and open all parts but we found that the balancer is bad when you put the 0 degree the cylinder are not correct so i change the balancer but the problem is the same allways timing are not correct. I change a new supercharger but allways the same proble. Today i find something ! I find the air tube that relay the supercharger to a metallic circle part broken. So i change it and now car is too smooth & run with high acceleration but allways it show me problem on timing. Timing and shafts are new and all sensor are new on the upper shafts. But allways i get idle on deacceleration and allways show me problem code P2540 & P0017 & P3479 & P3539.