C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Front left turn signal out and warning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 09:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63 AMG, 2006 porsche 911 carrera S conv., 2014 Jeep GC
Front left turn signal out and warning

Just to explain the sequence of events, everything was fine till I went to check my front parking lights which are LED and one was flickering a bit.
I pulled the left turn signal bulb assembly by accident and just put it back in, there should be no harm done from what I can tell.
But as soon as I started the car, I got the warning that my left front turn signal was out. Reseated it but no help.
Given that my right front turn signal was working, I switched them around. The right front kept working with the bulb assembly from the left but the left side does not want to work anymore at all (with warning).
So it seem like it is either headlight assembly related or something computer(SAM?) related. I measured voltage to the turn signal assembly and it showed voltage getting to it.
Anyone has any experience with this in a similar situation (searched the forums) ?
Want to make sure it is not something obvious before taking it into the shop.
I checked the fuses and everything was obviously fine. I have the bi-xenon assembly.
Thanks.