C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

C250 underdrive crank pulley kit deal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2019, 07:32 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
C250 underdrive crank pulley kit deal

We have a limited number of kits in stock and running a make a fair offer deal. So PM a fair offer on a kit and lets make a deal. Real easy install.

http://ultimatepd.com/2011-2014-m271...nk-pulley.html

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 01-28-2019, 04:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
2010 C200 CGI
To clarify, these are both smaller and lighter than stock or just lighter but same size? Also, it's lighter but how does it weather against the vibrations of the engine long term? I'm interested but given the already high compression of the engine and what I've read to be at the edge tolerances of the engine from the factory, I'm looking at the long term drivability.
Old 01-28-2019, 08:47 AM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
Originally Posted by Knightmare69
To clarify, these are both smaller and lighter than stock or just lighter but same size? Also, it's lighter but how does it weather against the vibrations of the engine long term? I'm interested but given the already high compression of the engine and what I've read to be at the edge tolerances of the engine from the factory, I'm looking at the long term drivability.

The pulley kit is lighter and and smaller in diameter. No tune needed and this 30 year old concept on combustion engines to reduce rotational mass, free up horsepower from less drag and reduce accessory wear is used by many that understand the concept. This has been a clean way to free up power and reduce accessory wear. I have run under drive crank pulleys on my vehicles and many for over 170K miles and by reducing accessory rpm, idlers speed and engine load, have found that those wear items last much longer. I run underdrive pulleys on every vehicle I own, from Mercedes, Audi sports cars/sedans and GM and Ford tow vehicles/ SUV.

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd