C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Fan radiator running as soon as I start the car and the A/C control panel not working

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2020, 02:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w204
Exclamation Fan radiator running as soon as I start the car and the A/C control panel not working

I have a W204 Mercedes and its battery kept on dying, then each time I turned on my car radiator fan starts immediately and will not turn off until I turn off the car and climate control panel will not working at all not light in button OFF. I thought either is the battery or my A/C control panel is dead because I wiped down my dashboard with a wet cloth. so I started by replacing the battery but the issues with my radiator fan and climate control persist. I checked all the fuses in the frond and rear they are fine. after that I disconnected the A/C control panel to see if the fan radiator won't turn on but in vain Is there anything other that I should check? or is it really my climate control panel that I need to replace? I'm thinking to buy a new one URGENT HELP
Old 09-28-2021, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300
Did you ever figure out your problem?