C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Command / Nav Head Unit screen/ Wiring help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2021, 02:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 c220 w204 CDI
Command / Nav Head Unit screen/ Wiring help

Hi everyone,

Just signed up to get some help with an issue I have.

I recently picked up a c220 CDI w204 from Adelaide SA

It has has the command screen removed by the previous owner

I went and found an auto wrecker who had the screen (flip out) one and assisted me to test fit to see if it would work he plugged it in but the screen didn't turn on..we later found some wiring missing..

It's the plug connection that plugs into the black socket below that blue connection.

We not sure if the wiring was chopped from the wiring or if it's just fallen down inside the dash I will have a proper look when I can but wondering if anyone knows what this plug is for just so I can research more and to see if I can get one for it to fix it..as wondering if this is the issue why could not power up the screen (the wrecker didn't want to sell me the screen in case there wasn't a way to get it to work) so doing some ground work.

Seems like the previous owner removed the screen and changed the units over.. for some god knows reason. Worst case I try aftermarket and go down that path but I kinda don't want to do that.l I want to keep it genuine. Any help would be appreciated.