C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Location of the Ambient Air Temperature Sensor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2022, 09:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C350 Sport-V6 Gas
Question Location of the Ambient Air Temperature Sensor

Hey Guys,

I have a 2013 C350 Sport Sedan and I got into a front-end accident last year. Long story short, I went with an insurance claim but decided to go with a local body shop and learned the biggest lesson of my life. This Body Shop seemed like it was busy with a lot of cars being worked on but turns out the guys there don't know anything technical about cars (Mercedes At least) and they pretty much fought the parts that go on and did so many stupid things I don't even want to go there.

Anyway, the predicament I'm stuck in at the moment is figuring out where the Ambient Temperature Sensor is supposed to go. Basically, the Body Shop just lost the temperature sensor and never put it back when they put everything together. I've found the harness just zip tied behind the grill but unfortunately, I can't find a good description on where it's supposed to fit. I was wondering if any one of you has a picture or can maybe take a couple of pictures for me to help me understand where it needs to go?