C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Space saver spare wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2019, 10:37 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2016 C300 4MATIC
Thanks. It helps to know a couple smaller pieces of luggage will fit. I’m definitely going that route too.
Old 10-18-2019, 02:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2016 C300 Sport
EZ Spare Wheels

Hey Guys,

For all of you like me who just found out you did not have a spare or jack and not interested in going back with Run Flats. I know what you are thinking how could I not have checked this out, but I bought the car used.
Check this out this company sells vehicle specific Retail Kits to individuals and Commercial universal multi-fit kits to Tow Truck operators and Road Side Assistant companies, etc.

The standard retail kit is a 17" spare but If you have 19" wheels as on the sport option there is an optional 18" spare to clear the calipers same price I believe.
As shown above the retail Kit Kits comes completed with spare tire and rim, jack, lug wrench, lug bolts and adapters, hub centric ring, gloves, reflective vest and tire cover for $349.00.
I priced out all this from MB and it's well over $500. Unless you are taking a chance on buying from EBay you cannot beat this. I plan to purchase and I will post back afterwards.
I'm not affiliated with this company in any way just wanted to share with the community.

Hope this helps someone I got a wealth of knowledge on this site researching this issue big thanks to all the contributors.
They are located in Roswell GA.

Here's a link to the retail kit: https://www.ezsparewheel.com/collect...all-in-one-kit

Black 2016 C300 Sport

Last edited by TechnikC300; 10-18-2019 at 02:27 PM.
The following users liked this post:
uwe (10-25-2020)
Old 12-06-2019, 03:44 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2016 C450 AMG
Originally Posted by TechnikC300

Hey Guys,

For all of you like me who just found out you did not have a spare or jack and not interested in going back with Run Flats. I know what you are thinking how could I not have checked this out, but I bought the car used.
Check this out this company sells vehicle specific Retail Kits to individuals and Commercial universal multi-fit kits to Tow Truck operators and Road Side Assistant companies, etc.

The standard retail kit is a 17" spare but If you have 19" wheels as on the sport option there is an optional 18" spare to clear the calipers same price I believe.
As shown above the retail Kit Kits comes completed with spare tire and rim, jack, lug wrench, lug bolts and adapters, hub centric ring, gloves, reflective vest and tire cover for $349.00.
I priced out all this from MB and it's well over $500. Unless you are taking a chance on buying from EBay you cannot beat this. I plan to purchase and I will post back afterwards.
I'm not affiliated with this company in any way just wanted to share with the community.

Hope this helps someone I got a wealth of knowledge on this site researching this issue big thanks to all the contributors.
They are located in Roswell GA.

Here's a link to the retail kit: https://www.ezsparewheel.com/collect...all-in-one-kit

Black 2016 C300 Sport
Did you end up ordering this kit? Just wondering if it actually clears the large sport front brakes?
Old 12-07-2019, 05:04 PM

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
1992 MB 190E, 2016 MB C300
Thanks for the post. I wonder if it fits in the cubby underneath the carpet in the trunk.