C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Anyone here getting or got a MB extended warranty for your W205?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2015, 10:41 AM

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
W205
Originally Posted by mikbar2
Sometimes you can save a few bucks buying it when you buy the car and it can be rolled into your payments.
Don't know about Canada, in the US you have 30 days from car deliver to buy the extended warranty from any US dealer so you could shop around to get the best deal. Mine was about $600 from what my dealer was offering. This however does not get to roll into your monthly payments. After 30 days, there is a 15% up charge till the normal warranty is expired.

Last edited by miketc; 02-14-2015 at 10:43 AM.
Old 04-07-2015, 10:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W205 C250 Bluetec AMG Line
Originally Posted by wallyworld2
I have just bought a new C250 and I am in Brisbane Australia. If you push the dealership enough you can not only get the additional 2 years or 200,000km (whichever come first) "Extended Warranty Insurance" which I have received but also free servicing for three years which I also received.
Happy to discuss with anyone who cares to know more details.
I care!!! I picked my new car up last friday and thought it strange I wasn't offered any add on sales/services/insurances. i.e. Gap/Tire and Rim/Extended Warranty etc.

Extended Warranty is something I definitely would want, especially with the amount of options (airmatic) that I have and potentially expensive repairs out of warranty.

I just spoke to my selling dealer and was told straight up Mercedes Benz Australia does not offer the option to extend warranties on new Mercedes Benz, WTF.

If this is the case I am going to mega p#ssed because I was planning on keeping this car beyond three years.

Any info on what you were offered would be appreciated.
Old 04-09-2015, 04:30 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 C300 Sport 4Matic
Got my C300 a week ago. I got pricing on the MB ESC through my local dealer and it was horrible. Really jacked up and they were not interested in negotiating very much. I plan on keeping this car a long time and with all the new tech on a new model, I definitely think I will need the ESC.

Some research on this site took me to Marc Rose at W.I. Simonson MB in Santa Monica. Marc was very professional and awesome to deal with. Entire phone conversation was about 5 minutes and I had a MB ESC at a very, very good price. If you want a true MB ESC, I wouldn't hesitate to call Marc and see what he can offer you.

Here is Marc's contact information. The phone number is his cell number, so keep in mind he is on the west coast (for us east coasters in the morning).

marc.rose@wisimonson.com
818-266-4305
Old 04-09-2015, 05:24 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2015 C300W4, 2011 G37, 1998 528i Sport 5MT
Originally Posted by mtyson227
Got my C300 a week ago. I got pricing on the MB ESC through my local dealer and it was horrible. Really jacked up and they were not interested in negotiating very much. I plan on keeping this car a long time and with all the new tech on a new model, I definitely think I will need the ESC.

Some research on this site took me to Marc Rose at W.I. Simonson MB in Santa Monica. Marc was very professional and awesome to deal with. Entire phone conversation was about 5 minutes and I had a MB ESC at a very, very good price. If you want a true MB ESC, I wouldn't hesitate to call Marc and see what he can offer you.

Here is Marc's contact information. The phone number is his cell number, so keep in mind he is on the west coast (for us east coasters in the morning).

marc.rose@wisimonson.com
818-266-4305
When it comes to MB Extended Warranty pricing at its lowest, Marc Rose is the guy you want to deal with. Great price and no hassle. A few minutes over the phone and it's done. If you do a little research on this site, you will find his pricing.

I bought the 7year/70K MB warranty from Marc for $1K less than my dealer was asking.
Old 12-22-2015, 08:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C450
Another vote for Marc Rose. He saved me a bunch of money compared to what the dealer offered. Super easy to work with. I shot an email out to him after getting his contact info off of here. He replied a short while later telling me to call him with my VIN and a credit card. I was on the phone for 10 minutes max and everything was done.
Old 01-02-2016, 05:06 PM

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
The Infamous C450
Add me to the list of dealings with Marc Rose. Everything was smooth and happened exactly as 03evo8 described. I just wish I went thru him to get the prepaid maintenance. Guys, check him out he can save you $$$$!!!