C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Pictures and quick review of my C300 sport package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 11:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2012 C63 2015 C300 sport
Originally Posted by DerekACS
Natman316: what a great looking car ! Your mods actually improve your car's appearance, especially the blacked our rear diffuser. What to did use for 'blacking out' ?

Great looking 18" AMG wheels too ! I have the same wheels on my E250BT Sport.

As for your previous comment that the new C is better built than the E, I think this is wishful thinking. I closely compared the interior fit and finish of a new C400 with my previous 2013 E Class and found the latter to be a step above. For example, the E Class wood trims (either black ash or burl walnut) seem to be of a higher quality than either the Linden wood or open pore black ash found in the C Class. The C400 that I drove had the Linden trim, already looking tired after only 700 km.

I also compared the plastic edges of the door panel pockets and the glove box; again the E Class has a higher quality product with no rough edges.

The W205 certainly wins for its dash design, although I am not yet completely sold on the iPad like screen siting atop the dash.
that might be true, I did not get a chance to spend alot of time in the e class other than riding in my friends cars. Basically at first I was worried about the build quality being build over here rather than in germany but there are no worries.

Originally Posted by bwoodbmw
I'm confused how you have the perforated seats without interior package/cooled seats??? Is it only on the C400 that you have to get interior pack to get leather? Because the mbtex isn't perforated right?
Originally Posted by ProV1
does ur car have leather interior?
I think the perforated seats come as a part of the sport package, and then the cooling comes as part of the leather package. I have the mbtex interior in mine.