C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

On order

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 01:48 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
2018 E300 Lux, 2006 Corvette Z51, 2015 Mercedes ML350 (wife's)
On order

So since I've been lurking around and putting my two cents in here and there I figured I'd post my build, to be delivered near the end of March:

2015 C300 4Matic
Sport Package
Iridium Silver over Cranberry Leather
AirMatic
Panoramic Sunroof
Premium Package
Interior Package
MultiMedia
Air Balance
Hands Free
Blind Spot Warning

Pretty much the only box I didn't check was Driver Assist. I've had a '10 W204, have a '13 C204 and can't wait to get my new W205, even with some of the issues that have come up. I have a fantastic relationship with my dealer so I have no worries at all that any issues will be sorted promptly. I will post pics when she arrives!
Old 01-11-2015, 09:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts
2015 C300 Sport: Palladium, Premium, Multimedia, Leather, BLIS
Sounds like a fantastic build and excellent color combination. Congratulations!

Regarding the issues being reported ... almost all are cosmetic and very few really serious. The MB-Tex problem stopped being an issue on new builds as of January 5th, so that won't affect you at all. I'm sure visits to your dealer's service department will be few and far between.

In spite of a slew of early US build headaches, this is a fantastic car and one which I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Originally Posted by BlackjackM
So since I've been lurking around and putting my two cents in here and there I figured I'd post my build, to be delivered near the end of March:

2015 C300 4Matic
Sport Package
Iridium Silver over Cranberry Leather
AirMatic
Panoramic Sunroof
Premium Package
Interior Package
MultiMedia
Air Balance
Hands Free
Blind Spot Warning

Pretty much the only box I didn't check was Driver Assist. I've had a '10 W204, have a '13 C204 and can't wait to get my new W205, even with some of the issues that have come up. I have a fantastic relationship with my dealer so I have no worries at all that any issues will be sorted promptly. I will post pics when she arrives!
Old 01-11-2015, 11:58 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2020 CLA 250 4Matic Black
Originally Posted by BlackjackM

Congrats and its a great build. The day to day on the W205 is like night and day from the W204 so you will have that silly grin on your face for some time to come Don't get me wrong, my 2012 W204 was a great trouble free ride but the W205 is fully into the luxury sedan feel.

That last point is so critical to your overall satisfaction. You have to have a great relationship with your salesperson and dealership.

I have had one follow up from both MB Finance and MB Canada to ask me if everything was to my satisfaction during the first few weeks of taking possession.
My salesperson had a text conversation with me on New Years Eve to find out if I was having any issues and we jokingly texted about how to top this one.
Just last week I got a call from the service department at the MB dealership that I use (different from the purchase) to update my information.
These are little things in the overall scheme of things, but it makes you feel that they are truly invested in you as a customer.