C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Any of you use brokers for your leases?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2015, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 C300 4Matic
Any of you use brokers for your leases?

benefit i can see is not having to deal with the dealership but any thoughts?
Old 05-18-2015, 03:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Merc GLC Coupe 250d AMG Line Prem Plus
Originally Posted by TunaTaint
benefit i can see is not having to deal with the dealership but any thoughts?
Hi,

I haved used lease twice now, and just got my second c class through 2 different brokers here in the UK. The price is the main thing why i dont deal with dealerships no more, time (they want to deal quick, they dnt want to ask u to come sit down and drink coffee and add options), they are very quick to respond as always as they make little money in making these deals. I believe they have as much info as the dealers as they order through them and get news from them. Also you dont have to sign or give a deposit until the car is with you or about to be delivered to you. You dont have to call them if anything goes wrong, deal straight with the mafacturer. Ive had two good expereinces, only thing i can imagine is they may string you a long to get a car and make u sign a contract before the car comes, then your basicalley screwed. Dont listen to people who say " they ordered the wrong colour" "the car wasnt as described", dealerships have problems too!

I hope this has helped, sorry it was so long!