C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Wind Issue Poll (Of Sorts)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2015, 07:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C43 Coupe
Wind Issue Poll (Of Sorts)

So I haven't created a poll as such for people to vote, as there would be way too many variations for me to input.

However, I did think it would be interesting to see what spec people with wind problems have, (with their car, personal wind problems don't count), and see if there is any sort of theme e.g. AMG line/sun roof vs. no sun roof.

I don't expect anything to come of this as I would have though MB could have diagnosed this themselves if it was so obvious. However, sometimes there is nothing less obvious the the bloody obvious. (Think I may have just butchered a well known phrase but it's 00:35 where I am and I can't sleep haha.)

So basically post your specs as detailed as possible and whether you have issues or not.
Old 06-21-2015, 10:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ferrari, Lexus, Toyota
Originally Posted by Hpbingham,
So I haven't created a poll as such for people to vote, as there would be way too many variations for me to input.

However, I did think it would be interesting to see what spec people with wind problems have, (with their car, personal wind problems don't count), and see if there is any sort of theme e.g. AMG line/sun roof vs. no sun roof.

I don't expect anything to come of this as I would have though MB could have diagnosed this themselves if it was so obvious. However, sometimes there is nothing less obvious the the bloody obvious. (Think I may have just butchered a well known phrase but it's 00:35 where I am and I can't sleep haha.)

So basically post your specs as detailed as possible and whether you have issues or not.
These polls test peoples ability to perceive the sound as much as anything. And never going to get accurate information. Just like if you did a poll of who's car built in 2014 with MB tex has 'bleeding seats'. True answer, 100%, but few will notice based on temperatures alone, and maybe fewer will care and just wipe the seats off as dealers reccomend, and argue adamantly their car is flawless.