C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Book/Trunk space for Stroller/Pram

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2015 | 03:59 AM

C250 Polar White, Night Package
Book/Trunk space for Stroller/Pram

For those with the saloon version, how are you finding the boot / trunk space?

I am thinking about purchasing a Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Travel System for when the little one arrives, but concerned about the space in the back
Old 06-26-2015 | 04:40 AM

C 180 (W205)
I have both the saloon and the Bugaboo Cameleon, it fits but takes a lot of space in the trunk
I'd recommend removing the Bugaboo wheels for a more efficient use of storage space. It's just a matter of a few seconds to unclip them and clip them back afterwards.

But it's easily one of the most confortable and versatile strollers on the market
Old 06-30-2015 | 03:46 AM

C250 Polar White, Night Package
Originally Posted by turt
I have both the saloon and the Bugaboo Cameleon, it fits but takes a lot of space in the trunk
I'd recommend removing the Bugaboo wheels for a more efficient use of storage space. It's just a matter of a few seconds to unclip them and clip them back afterwards.

But it's easily one of the most confortable and versatile strollers on the market
thanks for your feedback. I guess the 'sensible' thing to have done would have been to purchase the estate... oh well