C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Thoughts on these chrome mirror caps

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 05:39 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
23 plate A class 180 amg prem plus night edition mountain grey
Thoughts on these Alu Matt mirror covers

Came across these and wondered what you guys thought of them... Chrome alu matt abs.
Remind very much of the Audi S alu mirrors which these days are made from abs aswell unlike the older ones which where solid aluminium and weighed a fair bit!
I'd like to see what they look like on a black c class ...

Thoughts on these chrome mirror caps-b5b2dfa22740afb74e4f2ade9b482a7e_zpsd64ksatd.jpg

Last edited by Bj71; 08-27-2015 at 04:12 AM.
Old 08-26-2015, 05:41 PM
SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 61 Posts
Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW, MINI and more!
I can definitely see them being like the Audi ones. I like it. I've always enjoyed that look.
Old 08-26-2015, 05:45 PM

Yes me too, I'm actually tempted to order these but I just don't know if it's wrong and takes away from the original c class style....after all there not feature MB offer,well as far as am aware anyway.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:41 AM

Just to advise anyone think g of purchasing these?......Don't! Mine arrived yesterday very very well packaged! And on opening them found ne was broken in one place and had what can only be described as a scratch in the centre of the cover, it looked like a stone chipped then as if it had been scratched all over with a screw driver or something sharp?! They also both had further fine scratches on them,considering how they where wrapped and packed they could not have received that damage in transit at all.the box was perfect they came in.Either they where not checked prior to sensing or as I honestly beleive they knew full well what they where sensing....end of!
On further inspection they also do not even fit the car! They would be to small compared to the originals! Sligh *******.......
Making a clam via PayPal as we speak as had no response from seller... Just a word of warn g to anyone tempted....don't!
Had they arrived perfect and actually fitted I think they would have looked pretty good....
Oh well let's hope I get my money back! (Minus my customs charges tho I guess!)
I ain't agreeing to send the crap back either as they blatantly sent them like that to begin! And what exactly will they do with the junk anyway!
Not happy!

Edit. On looking at the mirror covers again one is smaller than the other?!? It looks like one would fit ,I have no idea what the other is tho!?! But it doesn't fit my car!

Last edited by Bj71; 09-04-2015 at 09:56 AM.