C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

How to remove B-pillar panels? Need to install racing harness bar

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2015, 02:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C250 Coupe
Exclamation How to remove B-pillar panels? Need to install racing harness bar

So I am in the process of installing my harness racing bar so that I can run a 5 point harness with my drivers racing seat. I am trying to get partial sponsorships and have already re-obtained my SCCA novice racing license, and am currently in the process of going into Formula D (custom fabricated E brake). Anyways, I am having trouble trying to get to the bolt that connects the stock seat belt to the frame at the B-pillar. I have removed the 4 metal clips holding the shroud in, but am not sure what else has to be done. It seems to me (this is a guess) that I might have to remove all the connecting panels? I stalking the harness bar is a very easy job, and I have found videos on YouTube and articles online how to do it, but I cannot find anything on the C204 Benz. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

-Robert W