C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Bluetooth connection to 2 phones (multipoint)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2016, 03:20 PM
GLO

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
W205 C250BT & R320cdi-L V251 (sold c220 cdi Elegance)
Bluetooth connection to 2 phones (multipoint)

Hi, I am picking up a new c250 next week and haven't found a solution that will allow me to pair my 2 mobiles (work and personal) at the same time.

I have a Jabra Streamer kit that uses a 3.5mm Aux jack to get calls and music streaming through the stereo but I can't find the jack. Thus also let's me make and receive calls from either phone.

Has anyone found a way to have a 2nd phone paired at the same time to their command system?

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-16-2016, 10:08 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
C350e
Originally Posted by GLO
Hi, I am picking up a new c250 next week and haven't found a solution that will allow me to pair my 2 mobiles (work and personal) at the same time.

I have a Jabra Streamer kit that uses a 3.5mm Aux jack to get calls and music streaming through the stereo but I can't find the jack. Thus also let's me make and receive calls from either phone.

Has anyone found a way to have a 2nd phone paired at the same time to their command system?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I have Comand and it only allows to be connected to one phone at the time. You can fairly easy switch between active phones but this can only (according to the manual) be done when there is no active call.
I have a Jabra bluetooth earpiece that can handle 2 devices at the same time, but that switches as soon as the other phone makes a sound (ie.a bleep from an app) and i would not want my car to switch to the other phone just because a message came in.
The 3.5mm aux jack is located under the armrest. But i don't know if you can use that for phonecalls. My guess would be that it is not possible.

Regards,

Gerrit

Last edited by GerritKw; 02-16-2016 at 10:11 PM.