C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Spacers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2016, 09:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 666 Likes on 524 Posts
c
Originally Posted by BeemerToBenz
I've been running these spacers on my C450 for months and the fit was perfect and they've been rock solid.

By the way, I shopped H&R as well as ECS and the problem is even if you get spacers that fit, some companies don't carry the bolts at the proper length. Jim provided bolts that fit exactly.
fitment is subjective. I personally do not think anything more than 6mm on the front on stock suspension looks good/would look good. It's too aggressive.

bolts are the easiest part to acquire. Just make sure you get them from a reputable company.

I know a guy who will custom machine spacers, he is the only one I would trust. He is an aerospace engineer and his work is better than anyone. Otherwise, I am buying tried and true product off the shelf from manufacturers I trust.

Not saying this is the case, but whose to say this guy isn't just reselling ebay spacers at a 400% markup? The product certainly does look similar.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:25 AM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
2016 C450 AMG Sport
Originally Posted by alexasa
fitment is subjective. I personally do not think anything more than 6mm on the front on stock suspension looks good/would look good. It's too aggressive.

bolts are the easiest part to acquire. Just make sure you get them from a reputable company.

I know a guy who will custom machine spacers, he is the only one I would trust. He is an aerospace engineer and his work is better than anyone. Otherwise, I am buying tried and true product off the shelf from manufacturers I trust.

Not saying this is the case, but whose to say this guy isn't just reselling ebay spacers at a 400% markup? The product certainly does look similar.
Alexasa

You misunderstand what I mean when I say 'fit'. I'm not talking about the aesthetics on the car, I mean bore and fit around the hub of the wheel. The fit of the spacers Jim's company provided me was perfect and hub centric. As far as bolts being easiest to acquire, ECS doesn't carry them at all so, perhaps they are not as easy as you think. And, I don't want my spacers from one company and bolts from another. Too much risk for issues.

Further, be a careful buyer, that's your right. But throwing around pseudo accusations like 'not saying this is the case, but who's to say...' that's a bit like commenting about someone, 'I'm not calling them a liar, but...'. Because actually, that's exactly what you're doing, but worse, you're being all passive aggressive about it. Maybe you should be sure someone is a fraud before you elude to things like that.

I've been satisfied with what Jim provided. Mark me down as a happy customer.

Last edited by BeemerToBenz; 09-24-2016 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Misspelled
Old 02-18-2021, 01:59 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
C300
Sorry to bring back a post from the past but anyone know if theses are still available and how do I contact him if they are? I can’t pm or email cuh I’m a newbie

sam
Old 03-05-2021, 11:26 AM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
2016 C450 AMG Sport
Originally Posted by suicidesam
Sorry to bring back a post from the past but anyone know if theses are still available and how do I contact him if they are? I can’t pm or email cuh I’m a newbie

sam
sam, I have my original set of spacers and bolts which I spoke of in this thread. Leased car was turned in. All parts are excellent condition and I’d be happy to sell if you want to make me an offer, send me a PM.
Old 02-01-2022, 03:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 Mercedes' Benz c300
How can I get those spacers from you.

hi there. How can I get those spacers and lugs from you? I have a 2016 Mercedes' Benz c300 with AMG package. I have the 18 inch stock wheels. I know that you have the 12mm and 15mm. But I think I wanted to go with the 10mm spacers in the back. I don't want to rub and have issues when I have people and luggage in the back. Let me know thanks

QUOTE=OSMS_Carlsson;6841239]I apologize that the price was not within your budget, I have tried to be very flexible with the pricing, but I am not offering Chinese made spacers and bolts, the spacers I am using and fit to my car that has given everyone the exact specs is 12mm front and 15mm rear, these spacers are forged and cut to exact MB specs (Not sharing with Audi 66.6) they are exactly 66.56 in and out, this way there is absolutely no vibrations...I have posted a video on my instagram showing my W205 going from 70-80+ and there is no vibrations in the steering wheel. The lugs provided with the kit are cold Forged R.A.D. lug bolts from Germany, and you must remember that you need a Ball seat lug, not a standard aftermarket conical lug seat. I am a small business and happy to help whenever and wherever I can, but I cannot work for free, the products I am providing have a cost and unfortunately I cannot just give away parts. This is one of those situations where, you get what you pay for!

If some of you want to get together to do a group buy, I am happy to try and work out a special price for 3-5 packages, but keep in mind I am in California and I cannot get away from sales tax, so if you are in Cali I have to charge tax. Sorry.

Jim [/QUOTE]
Old 02-07-2022, 03:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 704 Likes on 495 Posts
2018 AMG E43
Originally Posted by Lipesilva82
hi there. How can I get those spacers and lugs from you? I have a 2016 Mercedes' Benz c300 with AMG package. I have the 18 inch stock wheels. I know that you have the 12mm and 15mm. But I think I wanted to go with the 10mm spacers in the back. I don't want to rub and have issues when I have people and luggage in the back. Let me know thanks

QUOTE=OSMS_Carlsson;6841239]I apologize that the price was not within your budget, I have tried to be very flexible with the pricing, but I am not offering Chinese made spacers and bolts, the spacers I am using and fit to my car that has given everyone the exact specs is 12mm front and 15mm rear, these spacers are forged and cut to exact MB specs (Not sharing with Audi 66.6) they are exactly 66.56 in and out, this way there is absolutely no vibrations...I have posted a video on my instagram showing my W205 going from 70-80+ and there is no vibrations in the steering wheel. The lugs provided with the kit are cold Forged R.A.D. lug bolts from Germany, and you must remember that you need a Ball seat lug, not a standard aftermarket conical lug seat. I am a small business and happy to help whenever and wherever I can, but I cannot work for free, the products I am providing have a cost and unfortunately I cannot just give away parts. This is one of those situations where, you get what you pay for!

If some of you want to get together to do a group buy, I am happy to try and work out a special price for 3-5 packages, but keep in mind I am in California and I cannot get away from sales tax, so if you are in Cali I have to charge tax. Sorry.

Jim
[/QUOTE]

I'm running spacers and lugs from Motorsport Hardware and I highly recommend them, very high-quality stuff.

https://motorsporthardware.com/produ...kits-mercedes/

Make sure you get the appropriate extended-length lug bolts to go with whatever thickness spacers you plan to run (ball seat for stock wheels, conical seat for aftermarket wheels)

https://motorsporthardware.com/produ...olts-mercedes/

Good luck!
Old 02-07-2022, 03:29 PM

2016 Mercedes' Benz c300

I'm running spacers and lugs from Motorsport Hardware and I highly recommend them, very high-quality stuff.

https://motorsporthardware.com/produ...kits-mercedes/

Make sure you get the appropriate extended-length lug bolts to go with whatever thickness spacers you plan to run (ball seat for stock wheels, conical seat for aftermarket wheels)

https://motorsporthardware.com/produ...olts-mercedes/

Good luck![/QUOTE]

thanks a lot. Whats the difference of the ball seat lugs and the Mercedes' ball seat lugs on the website? Thanks

Old 02-07-2022, 03:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 AMG E43

thanks a lot. Whats the difference of the ball seat lugs and the Mercedes' ball seat lugs on the website? Thanks
You're welcome! I'm not sure, I assume the Mercedes bolts are OEM? I have the conical seat MH lugs (+10mm) and they are super quality.
Old 02-07-2022, 03:42 PM

2016 Mercedes' Benz c300
Great thanks.
also, the price for the lugs on the website is for a single unit correct? And how do I choose shipping methods. I just want to have an ideia how long it will take to be delivered. Does it come from CA? Or out of US. There is no option to choose shipping method on the website. Thanks
Old 02-07-2022, 03:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 AMG E43
I believe the lug prices are each. It's been a while since I ordered them. You can also add them as a package with the spacers. Mine came from the US, California, I think. It should show you the shipping options when you go to checkout.

I have aftermarket wheels, but I'm running the 10mm w/shank all around and no issues at all. Nice and snug.
Old 02-07-2022, 04:06 PM

2016 Mercedes' Benz c300
Originally Posted by Keith66
I believe the lug prices are each. It's been a while since I ordered them. You can also add them as a package with the spacers. Mine came from the US, California, I think. It should show you the shipping options when you go to checkout.

I have aftermarket wheels, but I'm running the 10mm w/shank all around and no issues at all. Nice and snug.
what size of wheel and tires are you running, and wheels offset if you don't mind me asking. i think I should be fine with 10mm in the back. thanks
Old 02-07-2022, 04:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 AMG E43
what size of wheel and tires are you running, and wheels offset if you don't mind me asking. i think I should be fine with 10mm in the back. thanks
I'm running 19x8.5 ET45, so with the 10mm spacers, give me an effective ET35. However, I'm lowered, so what works and looks good on my setup would not look good on a stock-suspension car... it would poke out like a crab spider, lol

The quickest and easiest way for you to get an idea of what you'd be looking at is to find something small around the house that is 10mm thick. Run that around the outer surface of your existing wheel to get an idea how much 10mm will move the wheel outboard. If you are on stock wheels, I doubt you will have any issues, there should be plenty of room.
Old 02-07-2022, 04:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 AMG E43
Old 02-07-2022, 04:29 PM

2016 Mercedes' Benz c300
cool, that helps a lot, thanks. and sick ride btw
Old 02-07-2022, 04:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 AMG E43
cool, that helps a lot, thanks. and sick ride btw
You're very welcome and have fun. Thanks!

If you're gonna get into this wheel and tire stuff, this site is golden for figuring out what can work or not: https://www.willtheyfit.com/
Old 02-07-2022, 05:01 PM

2016 Mercedes' Benz c300
Thanks that helped a lot. Good website.