C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

2012 C250 Cam Shaft Adjuster issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2022, 03:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c250 Mercedes-Benz avant-garde
HELP!

Originally Posted by Miguel66
Dragger,
Thanks for the sympathy. So are you still under warranty? I am not and the dealership that I bought it from just north of Winter Park, FL. Offered and rescinded good will twice. I am having to get MB, USA involved, but they are not calling me back. Dealer doesn't want to even touch my car anymore, they told me to take it to South Orlando and North Orlando to have the work done. I am still frustrated. Ed Taylor, Service Manager won't even talk to me nor the Business Manager, Maia Melendez. My last communication from them was just an e-mail rescinding the service goodwill and doing further services. Dragger, Be cautious. I understand you get what you pay for, and spending money for pretty things need to be done, but in the first 60K miles I shouldn't have this issue. Think about what you are going to do. The Blue Book Value on these cars is about $20K. You are about to spend 20% on the value of the car for upkeep and maintenance. It surely will not increase the value. MB knows this and that's why they want to have me spend money on it. In my opinion, MB dealer and MB USA by their actions, said go it alone and are asking me the consumer to forward their brand and quality marks, by paying all for it on my own. I get the Luxury Brand moniker associated with MB, but at the end of the day MB Dealer and MB Manufr is a business like any other (motivated by profit and dividends to investors). Words like "brand loyalty" and "the best or nothing" apply only to the consumer and their affection for their product, but not the other way around. I don't know about you, but I earn every dollar that I make (and I like what I do to have to make that dollar), I enjoy spending it, but for MB Dealer and MB USA to have the audacity to not address my concerns with their product is foretelling of the dealership's corporate culture and the manufacturer's corporate culture to ignore consumers and not care. In this age of e-mailing, texting, social media, it would be easy for them to reach out and just listen, but they won't even do that. I guess my frustration is leading into disappointment. May be I expected too much. At this point, it's not about being right, it's about being listened too as a customer. Looking back, I didn't even get that from MB Dealer and MB USA. Thus, it's led me to re-evaluate my ownership.

in in the same boat and now it is supposedly covered by the limited warranty. I was told it’s all fine and have it via text as proof then rescinded when I was supposed to pickup the car. Unreal contacted mbusa and nothing. South Orlando mb sucks Lakeland is ok winter park is not nice. I’m at a loss what do I do?!