C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

W205 AMG Steering wheel lower trim

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 02:45 AM
Mb-

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C class coupe 2017
W205 AMG Steering wheel lower trim

Hi all I'm after the lower part steering wheel trim AMG ( with the AMG lettering ) front and rear parts. Anyone have one or know where I can buy, I've been to local dealer however there is no date from suppliers
Old 03-29-2017, 10:42 AM

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
C63S
It looks like you already found the best thread for this (https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...-retrofit.html).

I looked into this a little while back and ordered parts online (from sites apparently operated by MB dealers) only to be told that one of the parts (under cover) was not available in the US or Germany at the time and they didn't have an estimated time for availability so I canceled both orders.

If you google the two parts numbers you will find a variety of those MB dealer operated sites where you can purchase, but the annoying thing is that the sites act like the parts are readily available so you wouldn't know until after you order if that under cover part is actually available.

I looked into those ~2 months ago. Perhaps both parts are available now. Will be curious to hear what you find. I was a little hesitant to have to bore through the steering wheel in order to use these parts which is required. These parts will also not sit completely flush with your steering wheel on the backside like your current lower steering wheel parts do.
The following users liked this post:
Mb- (03-30-2017)
Old 03-30-2017, 02:06 AM
Mb-

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C class coupe 2017
Originally Posted by jherm
It looks like you already found the best thread for this (https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...-retrofit.html).

I looked into this a little while back and ordered parts online (from sites apparently operated by MB dealers) only to be told that one of the parts (under cover) was not available in the US or Germany at the time and they didn't have an estimated time for availability so I canceled both orders.

If you google the two parts numbers you will find a variety of those MB dealer operated sites where you can purchase, but the annoying thing is that the sites act like the parts are readily available so you wouldn't know until after you order if that under cover part is actually available.

I looked into those ~2 months ago. Perhaps both parts are available now. Will be curious to hear what you find. I was a little hesitant to have to bore through the steering wheel in order to use these parts which is required. These parts will also not sit completely flush with your steering wheel on the backside like your current lower steering wheel parts do.

Thanks for the reply, I guess I'll just keep an eye on eBay
Old 02-27-2018, 03:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C450 AMG
Originally Posted by Mb-
Thanks for the reply, I guess I'll just keep an eye on eBay
Hey did you ever end up doing this? im looking to do the same.