C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Seeking Opinions on Vinyl Wrap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 02:37 PM

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
C63S
Seeking Opinions on Vinyl Wrap

I am considering adding a couple of the red accent touches to my black C450 like appears on First Edition MBs. Saw it on a black C63s last weekend and I liked it. Now trying to decide if I think it would look good on mine or maybe a little too cheesy.

Here's a C63s First Edition with all of the red accents. I'd just do the grille perimeter and a little strip on the side mirrors.

Here's a couple shots of a black w205 with the diamond grille like mine that did that piece.

I have these CF side mirrors and prefer the thin red strip like below vs the more "design" strip that's on First Editions.

Anyway, I'd love to hear people's opinions on doing it or not. I've been leaning towards doing it, but going back and forth. Not sure if those 2 red pieces (grille and mirrors) would look too random without also having the red on the wheels and calipers like on First Editions.