C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

If I remove catalyt converter will I get sensor/engine problem? Who to bypass this?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2018, 07:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C350e
Post If I remove catalyt converter will I get sensor/engine problem? Who to bypass this?

"C350e 2016 Hybrid"

Hi

If I was suppose to remove the catalyt converter, weld new downpipe (so big as posible, because backpressure is not yore freind!). What faltcode would I get and how to remove it?
I can offcourse weld in sensor in new downpipe og just remove them. I would ofcours leave, I guess this care come with orginal wideband?
If so can I log WB with obd2 and torque? Guess yes, but might be someone that have done this already.

And all this extra emission thing that are destroying the effect of the car. Are there any that have turned this of some how?

It looks like I need to be in contact with some tuners on this topic... Is not like I just can or will swap to a new ECU on this one like my old cars :P

Regards