C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Retrofit Rotary Speaker for W205 C-Class -- Plug & Play

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 08:15 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2017 C300
Retrofit Rotary Speaker for W205 C-Class -- Plug & Play

etrofit W205 Plug & Play C-Class Rotary Tweeter

Replace your fake plastic tweet cover to Maybach-style rotary tweeter

Special Price for MB Members: $399 $349 (limited time only, Fast ship from Atlanta, GA)

(U.S. domestic 48 states only, international buyer and non-domestic state, please contact us to get the shipping quote)

Note: the three-color LED can only be lighted up if your car equipped with ambient light

For Product Inquiry or Placing Oder, please contact us at ottoautollc@gmail.com

Instruction is for reference only, PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION IS RECOMMENDED.

step1. For door panel removal, please see below video

step 2. Place the rotary speaker on the door.

Step 3:

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

Step 7

Step 8
Start the car and play a song. make sure the rotary speaker works properly.
* The built-in LED light will not light up unless you have the factory ambient light or the aks the dealer to code the computer and turn on the ambient light control menu.
Step 9 install the door panel.
please note, some customers may find difficulties when putting back the door panel. One suggestion:

you may only insert the bottom of the rotary speaker to the door panel, then put back the door panel, DO NOT PUT BACK SCREWS. After that, push the top part of the speaker until it hooks on the door frame, then install the screws.

Additional Notes:

Although DIY is possible, PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION IS RECOMMENDED. NO instruction except the manufacturer's original ones if there is any. Please check the PHOTOS and read the DESCRIPTION prior to buy, what you see is what you get.

PAYMENT

We accept PAYPAL only at this moment for all transactions and MUST ship to PayPal’s listed address. Please contact ottoautollc@gmail.com for placing an order or send us a PM.

1.) We are required to ship to the address attached to your payment only.

2.) We will not be able to ship to an alternative address besides the original address shown on your PayPal payment detailed page.

3.) Please DO read and understand the policies/terms prior to buying to avoid any future discrepancy from occurring. Thank you for your cooperation!

SHIPPING

Please read and understand our complete policies/terms below or ask questions if you have concerns prior to buy.

1.) Any canceled, incomplete, refused or undeliverable packages are subjected to actual shipping cost, WE DO NOT CHARGE RESTOCKING FEE EXCEPT THE ACTUAL SHIPPING COST, TYPICALLY $50 TO $100

2.) NON-DOMESTIC and INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES: Shipping cost to HAWAII, ALASKA is NOT FREE. Additional shipping cost is required! Please contact us before placing the order to get the shipping quote, and we can reimburse up to $100 shipping fee, and Buyer is responsible for the shipping over $100. Buyer is responsible for all Brokerage Fees, Taxes & Duties - which may be charged upon delivery. Please contact your local shipping agent to determine your estimated taxes & duties.

3.) Shipping service fee is NOT refundable if the merchandise is shipped correctly as pictured and described. Please make sure you, as the buyer, understand this term prior to buying.

4.) We strive hard to ensure ALL of our packages arrive safely and intact by having three of our staffs inspecting the quality/condition of each order before ship, but accidents do happen.

5.) Signature Delivery is required for some orders, some items, and some areas and this is at seller's discretion.

6.) We DO NOT ship to any other alternative address besides the original address that is displayed in the Paypal payment detailed page.

Last edited by Otto Auto; 09-19-2018 at 09:38 PM.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:37 PM

Received 132 Likes on 111 Posts
‘15 C300 4M Sport, ‘20 GLC300
That’s the same price GZCarphone sells them for. I was hoping these would eventually drop in price. I do like the fact that they light up. Can’t get myself to pay $350 for a pair of tweeters tho.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2017 C300
Reserved for instruction references
Old 09-19-2018, 08:40 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2017 C300
Originally Posted by GreekUPS
That’s the same price GZCarphone sells them for. I was hoping these would eventually drop in price. I do like the fact that they light up. Can’t get myself to pay $350 for a pair of tweeters tho.
The quality is not the same. We offer a 1-year warranty for all our products. Thanks!
Old 12-03-2018, 10:58 PM

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
C300
Originally Posted by GreekUPS
I am selling a brand new pair for $250
Old 01-20-2019, 02:10 PM

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
C220D W205 Estate
Is the existing harness prepared for tweeter output?
I have no tweeter under the cover today.
Old 01-20-2019, 06:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 74 Likes on 67 Posts
C300 Sport 4Matic
Subscribed
Old 06-14-2021, 05:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W205
Hello, my car is a 2015 model, speaker works flawlessly but isn’t rotating due to port number 6 as it is

missing pins (from factory) can anyone help?