C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Stuck on Activating device after connecting Android to usb

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2021, 06:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes C220cdi W205
Angry Stuck on Activating device after connecting Android to usb

Hi
I have a Mercedes C Class 2017 W205
Looking for some help, couple of days ago I connected my android phone to the USB and was able to play songs. However after this now when I phone it states Activating Device and is stuck on that screen for a very long time.
I have set my phone to file transfer mode which the car recognises as a MTP player.
Changed USB cable also changed the port I connect to and still no luck as stuck on Activating device. Tried my wife's phone who has an android phone also and same issue.
issue.
Mobile phone is question is redmi note 9 Pro and redmi note 7.
Any help will be most appreciated.
The following users liked this post:
kscoppa (07-21-2021)
Old 07-21-2021, 08:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2017 c43 AMG coupe
Originally Posted by Gurms
Hi
I have a Mercedes C Class 2017 W205
Looking for some help, couple of days ago I connected my android phone to the USB and was able to play songs. However after this now when I phone it states Activating Device and is stuck on that screen for a very long time.
I have set my phone to file transfer mode which the car recognises as a MTP player.
Changed USB cable also changed the port I connect to and still no luck as stuck on Activating device. Tried my wife's phone who has an android phone also and same issue.
issue.
Mobile phone is question is redmi note 9 Pro and redmi note 7.
Any help will be most appreciated.
Hey, did you ever fix this i’m having the same issue right now with my phone, please lmk asap!!!