C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Wrong 19 inch rim size

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2021, 09:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes c220 2015
Wrong 19 inch rim size

Hello guys i have a problem i Cant figure out and i hope someone Can help me.

I am about to buy some new wheels and i just found out that my rim size Should be different in the back. I have 19 inch rims on with all the same size of 19x7.5 et 44.
i found out that 2 of Them Should have been 19x8.5 et 52 for the back.

is there any solution here? Could i Add some rim spacer or just buy a special wheel size for the back to correct the error? 😊

Old 03-20-2021, 12:51 PM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
2016 C300 4Matic
Originally Posted by Enis Esati
Hello guys i have a problem i Cant figure out and i hope someone Can help me.

I am about to buy some new wheels and i just found out that my rim size Should be different in the back. I have 19 inch rims on with all the same size of 19x7.5 et 44.
i found out that 2 of Them Should have been 19x8.5 et 52 for the back.

is there any solution here? Could i Add some rim spacer or just buy a special wheel size for the back to correct the error? 😊
easy solution, you said “about too” buy them, don’t buy them, buy the “correct” size If possible unless you’re buying used. I say that because it depends on what you want. You want a flush fitment, tucked, poke etc. it will fit but it won’t look right. As for the back, that’s a staggered set up. It’s ok to have a square set up. It all up to u. You can get the wheels you current want but you have the option of using spacers, but that’s also debatable, any spacer without hub centric rings is considered “bad” but since you want it to go an inch, it will have HCR so you’ll b ok, just get extended lug bolts. Keep searching for the right size easier and less work lol
Old 03-20-2021, 01:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes c220 2015
Originally Posted by Rogue-CLK
easy solution, you said “about too” buy them, don’t buy them, buy the “correct” size If possible unless you’re buying used. I say that because it depends on what you want. You want a flush fitment, tucked, poke etc. it will fit but it won’t look right. As for the back, that’s a staggered set up. It’s ok to have a square set up. It all up to u. You can get the wheels you current want but you have the option of using spacers, but that’s also debatable, any spacer without hub centric rings is considered “bad” but since you want it to go an inch, it will have HCR so you’ll b ok, just get extended lug bolts. Keep searching for the right size easier and less work lol
I already have Those rims, but i am about to buy new tires to Them. Thats what i meant with wheels sorry.

so to make 2 of Them like 19x8.5 et52. What spacer size do i need or can i fix it with just a special tires size for those 2.

but you Said that a square set up would be fine. Should i just use the same tires size on all of Them too Then. If i just go with square fitment
thank you
Old 03-20-2021, 03:38 PM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
2016 C300 4Matic
Originally Posted by Enis Esati
I already have Those rims, but i am about to buy new tires to Them. Thats what i meant with wheels sorry.

okay got it

so to make 2 of Them like 19x8.5 et52. What spacer size do i need or can i fix it with just a special tires size for those 2.

to make a 19x7.5 et 44 to 19x8.5 et 52 you’ll need an inch plus 8 mm which comes out too 33mm spacer if available. For tires, you can make the sidewall taller ie 235/35/R19 fronts and 235/40/R19 rear. The example tire size is a sporty stretched look.

but you Said that a square set up would be fine. Should i just use the same tires size on all of Them too Then. If i just go with square fitment
thank you
depends, are you planning to lower the car at some point? If not you can go a bigger tire size and more comfortable ride.