C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

facelift model coding options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2023, 12:27 PM
N_L

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2019 C220D
facelift model coding options

Hi, I have german c220d 2019, facelift model.
It came with nice enough trim but few things are missing and 1 I really wish I could code or retrofit.
I only have 632 led headlights and I wish I could do adaptive high beam assist, or not even adaptive just turn on and off like I had on my 2010 e class. Not sure if this is possible, if needed I can get additional camera I dont want to buy whole new set of headlights just for that but this feature I really liked and want.

Plus, besides VIM, amg cluster stuff, what's some other things that can be unlocked or coded, start stop to remember last position I think, anything elese useful?

P.s. on mercedes me site they mention adaptive high beam and that it works with 632 headlights but the app isnt available in my country or I need to go to dealer and see if it can be activated. Not really keen on paying sub for that anyhow.

Edit: one thing Id really like is for android auto to be fullscreen and not have like 4th of the screen used by that stupid icon, i think apple carplay doesnt have this issue and wireless dongles can simulate you're using carplay instead of aa and access fullscreen but I'm not sure I really need that dongle or want it atm its like 100 or 100 something euros and I wonder about longevity, reliability etc.

Last edited by N_L; 01-06-2023 at 12:30 PM.
Old 01-15-2023, 03:31 PM
N_L

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2019 C220D
Hey guys, can you at least tell me the available options in mercedes me, free or paid, are there any options on subscriptions available to be bought?

I cant activate it at my country's dealer as its not supported but I will when I go to Austria next month