C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Android play for w205

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2024, 12:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300 2016
Android play for w205

Hi,

Looking for suggestions on which OEM wireless android car play/wireless Retrofit carplay that has worked well for you. I am looking for one for a c300,2016 model w205.
Also ,did you have to do any software updates. Based on some models I see on Amazon it looks like hardware addition only
Old 05-06-2024, 08:20 AM
SPONSOR

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
https://carlinklife.com/products/wir...reverse-camera
Enjoy $30 OFF + Worldwide Free shipping ! (USE CODE: mbworld )
Only for mbworld forum members!

Old 05-06-2024, 09:30 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
DashLynx.com
Always make sure to search for products that are made in the USA, like ours, provide you support by calling a phone number where you can speak to someone in the USA time zone. This is really important, especially for installation, so you can connect with someone who can do a video call with you at the same time. Plus, our products come with a lifetime warranty.

Last edited by DashLynx; 05-08-2024 at 01:35 AM.
Old 05-08-2024, 03:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C205
I created a user for the same reason as this post. I recently purchased a C300 W205 Coupe for my wife and am seeking recommendations for a screen replacement with Android compatibility. With a plethora of options available at varying prices, it can be a bit overwhelming to find the right one. I've noticed that AliExpress offers many different models, but I'm wondering if anyone here has ordered one they could recommend. Additionally, my car is equipped with a Burmeister sound system, and I'm aware that not all replacements support this feature. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-08-2024, 03:37 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
DashLynx.com
Originally Posted by otacon
I created a user for the same reason as this post. I recently purchased a C300 W205 Coupe for my wife and am seeking recommendations for a screen replacement with Android compatibility. With a plethora of options available at varying prices, it can be a bit overwhelming to find the right one. I've noticed that AliExpress offers many different models, but I'm wondering if anyone here has ordered one they could recommend. Additionally, my car is equipped with a Burmeister sound system, and I'm aware that not all replacements support this feature. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Number one, you cannot give me a single reason why you would want to change your quality radio and quality screen to one that is made in China and runs an Android system with simulated CarPlay and Android on it. Can you think of a single reason to do it?

Number two, anything you buy directly from China, even if you save a couple of dollars, what are you going to do when it fails in six months? And it will fail in six months. Automotive components required for the product to work properly are not used because the competition is inside China, and so many people copy each other. They have to make the product as cheap as possible. This internal competition leads to the product having very low quality.
The following users liked this post:
cidtek (05-08-2024)