2021 C Class

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2020, 11:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 366 Likes on 303 Posts
1991 190E 2.3
Originally Posted by Milap Patel
Probably won’t see anything until summer 2021, there is one last lot of allocations of the w205 models hitting production in Jan/feb which won’t be delivered until April/may so we can expect to see the w206 shortly after. I’m excited to see what the future holds and the whole electrified line up to come in the near future but until then I’ll be enjoying my V8
I totally agree with you.
Old 01-03-2021, 03:23 PM

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts
2021 C63s Sedan
2021 C63s is arriving in Brunswick, GA VPC in the next day or two. Cant be much longer till taking delivery !! Follow my IG: _cexy63s I will be posting all content on there and YouTube shortly after. I will post delivery pictures on the forums but that will be it so if you want to continue to follow and share the experience with me follow my IG: _cexy63s. It has taken about 10 months since initially placing the order this wait has been so difficult and agonizing. Cant believe ill be driving this last piece of history and heritage in the next month!!! RIP to the OG C63s sedans have been cut from production coupes are the last batch going into production this month and that will mark the end of a great and special era. Looking forward to the future of Mercedes and the electrification we are all going to see happening to cars across the entire industry. Next car I get will be electric..... Mercedes E performance is looking very good!!!!