C-Class (W206) 2021 to

US Window sticker guide

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2022, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 478 Likes on 355 Posts
2014 Mercedes E350 4matic Wagon, 2018 Fiat 124 Spyder Lusso manual, 2005 Acura TSX manual
US Window sticker guide

I've seen full build sheets start to be put out with some interesting surprises which I'll share:
First up I want to point out this build sheet

This C300 is an Exclusive Trim (mid trim) which is supposed to be $2,250. But it's split into multiple things. First of all, we have DA3 and DA6. In addition to that, U25 Illuminated Door Sills, 894 Ambient Lighting, and 897 Wireless charging are part of the package too, but they show up individually on the biuild sheet, and it will likely be the same on window stickers. All of this works out to be $2,250.

This one is a pniicle, and the cost is $1,700 extra for the Multimedia Package, although that doesn't unclude an additional $650 for the MB navigation. MB Navigation is an option on the exclusive trim (many have it) and is actually made up of two things, 365 MB Navigation ($550) and 01U Navigation Services ($100). It looks like those will show up seperate on the wondow sticker for some reason.

I also want to point out that every C300 I've been able to see has eiher D6M (most of the earlier ones) or D9B (mostly later built). D6M seems to be a "credit for non opperational Hands Free Access" as code 082 supports, while i believe D9B should be "credit for missing standard Hands-Free Access". Both should be a credit of -$100. Not sure what's different, but my guess is 6M has the hardware just not software (chips) and may be able to be restrofit, while 9B means hardware is missing too and it can't be retrofit.

Also, many (mostly recent vins, in the 25,000-40,000 range) seem to be missing DA6 sonud package, a shortage we were aware of, while earlier ones as well as the top one which is vin 40114 do have it.

I've seen lots of cars with Pano roof, heated wheel, XM radio, and something these particular three don't have whihc is the integrated toll pass for $200, but I only saw one so far with the full Drivers assisitance package and none wth the standalone Distronic Plus, and i also haven't seen any build sheets with ventillated seats, leather or nappa, aluminum lines wood trim, etc. Will be interesting to see if some of those (wood trim) are delayed or of they're just very rare.

By the way I was able to see these at the website of mbrvc, Rockville Center New York.
The following 3 users liked this post by BenjaminKohl:
Grant Hummel (03-22-2022), Heloflyer68 (06-11-2022), Holo (03-22-2022)
Old 03-21-2022, 09:22 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
E Class 2017
Thanks for this. I have a May 2022 Build date Pinnacle trim and I'm hoping it will have the Burmester. I hope that shortage for it is resolved. 🤞
The following users liked this post:
Holo (03-22-2022)
Old 03-22-2022, 04:01 PM

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
C300
Originally Posted by webby87
Thanks for this. I have a May 2022 Build date Pinnacle trim and I'm hoping it will have the Burmester. I hope that shortage for it is resolved. 🤞
Same, I have an exclusive scheduled for a May build date and I hope Burmester isn't removed from the car. But tbh I think they'll just continue delaying it instead of shipping a bunch of cars with missing features.
Old 03-22-2022, 07:12 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
F150 Lariat
Mine has D6M, but I can live without opening the trunk with my foot. Tho, it is a cool feature and would be nice if a software update has it.
Old 03-31-2022, 10:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2019 GLC, 2019 E53
I just got a call that my car has a VIN now... and should start the build. When I ordered in November (Pinnacle trim) the DA6 was not available. I am going to go talk my salesman to see if that is still the case. If so, I may wait for 2023. I just can't get excited about this level of car and not having the Burmester. I know I would be disappointed about it for the next ~10 or so years that I have the car. I haven't been able to find out anything about what the standard sound system is. My salesman at the time said it was still Burmester, just not the 3D sound... I find that to be a bit suspect.... He didn't strike me as particularly knowledgeable about the new car...
Old 03-31-2022, 11:25 PM

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
C300
Originally Posted by Varmintpro
I just got a call that my car has a VIN now... and should start the build. When I ordered in November (Pinnacle trim) the DA6 was not available. I am going to go talk my salesman to see if that is still the case. If so, I may wait for 2023. I just can't get excited about this level of car and not having the Burmester. I know I would be disappointed about it for the next ~10 or so years that I have the car. I haven't been able to find out anything about what the standard sound system is. My salesman at the time said it was still Burmester, just not the 3D sound... I find that to be a bit suspect.... He didn't strike me as particularly knowledgeable about the new car...
​​​​​​Oh vins are out already! If you don't mind could I see your vin? Also if it wasn't available at the beginning it might not be in the build but good idea to talk to your salesman. I ordered an exclusive trim specifically for the Burmester as well and it doesn't sit right with me if it doesn't have it. The normal sound system I believe is the same as last generation layout wise so I don't have high hopes for it. For the car without 3d sound is a first for me since the DA6 package should include everything together. If it at least has regular surround sound then i wouldn't worry too much unless the 3d aspect is really important to you. With the GPU market fully recovered now I really hope car manufacturers are able to recover soon as well.
Old 05-02-2022, 04:26 PM

1989 Jeep Comanche, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 2000 Porsche 911, 2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo, 2001 LX470
Are the sound systems not showing up on cars that show they have it? Or is it just not able to be optioned in and if your build shows it, its safe to say it has it? Thanks!
Old 05-02-2022, 04:27 PM

1989 Jeep Comanche, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 2000 Porsche 911, 2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo, 2001 LX470
Originally Posted by webby87
Are the sound systems not showing up on cars that show they have it? Or is it just not able to be optioned in and if your build shows it, its safe to say it has it? Thanks!
Old 05-02-2022, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 478 Likes on 355 Posts
2014 Mercedes E350 4matic Wagon, 2018 Fiat 124 Spyder Lusso manual, 2005 Acura TSX manual
Originally Posted by gonefly
if it’s on your build sheet, you should have it.