C-Class (W206) 2021 to

Noise and sound insulation problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2023, 03:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C200 W206
Noise and sound insulation problem

I took my car to the service center for some sunroof work, they said they have to remove the headliner to work on it, after I received the car, I started to hear everything from outside, like if a back window is not closed properly, its a nightmare and I feel dizzy and my ears get clogged everytime I use the car, before they work on it, I could barely hear noise from outside, but now I hear everything, even if people talking, I’m 100% sure it changed, anyway after going back to them they inspected everything they did and they couldn’t find a problem , a month later I looked at the rear glass and rear deck and I think the outside noise is coming from there , I can touch the trim of the glass and the body of the car from inside, no layers or sound insulation rubber there I don’t think it it is normal, I’m thinking of removing the rear deck myself and try to see if something wrong, is there a video for how to remove it in the W206? It used to be complicated and you have to remove many other parts first, any help?