C-Class (W206) 2021 to

TPMS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2024, 10:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
08' SL55 amg
TPMS

Bought my C300 a few months ago and every day I get a tire psi screen and prompts me to set my correct tire pressure.
Can I stop getting this reminder ? Also my navigation button has no effect. Do I have to purchase a CD card to get maps ?
Old 07-08-2024, 10:32 AM
SPONSOR

Received 834 Likes on 646 Posts
WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
Originally Posted by clsjack
Bought my C300 a few months ago and every day I get a tire psi screen and prompts me to set my correct tire pressure.
Can I stop getting this reminder ? Also my navigation button has no effect. Do I have to purchase a CD card to get maps ?
Hi
not sure you can set those pressures from in car
usually it has to be done by Xentry

there is no CD for maps
you can buy latest maps from us
it's via USB on your windows computer
Old 07-08-2024, 12:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,890 Likes on 2,602 Posts
2019 C63CS
First off, just to clarify, what year is your C300? You are posting in the W206 forum, so I'm going with that for now. How to set your reference tire pressure should be covered in your owner's manual. Whenever you change your tire pressure or are not sure what pressures were previously stored, make sure you check the pressures when the tires are cold, then go to Service | Tires and set the reference tire pressure there. It's straight forward. Not sure what prompt you are getting specifically, but there is no predefined set pressure for the tires. You store the preferred pressure yourself based on what you are setting them to. Take a look at the inside of your fuel door and you'll see that there are different recommended tire pressures for different load, driving and tire situations. Since there isn't one recommended pressure for all situations, you inflate the tires to the one that matches your situation and then store them.

As for navigation, if the car wasn't optioned with navigation from the factory, you will still have the button, but navigation itself isn't installed. With the W206 and other newer vehicles you can purchase navigation through the Mercedes me connect Store after the fact.

Last edited by superswiss; 07-08-2024 at 12:35 PM.
Old 07-08-2024, 12:45 PM

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts
Porsche Taycan, Range Rover AB, Range Rover SVR, S Class, Mclaren 570s, Urus Hybrid (soon), M3, RS6
Originally Posted by superswiss
make sure you check the pressures when the tires are cold, then go to Service | Tires and set the reference tire pressure there. It's straight forward.
For reference that is pressing the home button on the steering wheel, swiping all the way to the right to service, then press ok, then press ok again and you'll get the prompt asking if you want to set the current tire pressure to the reference one. I've got the 19s and have 35psi as my reference, I think it's recommended to be 37.