Lolly Pop Blue: HRE Wheels/ Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 08:38 PM
Administrator

Received 514 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by hyperion667
LOL, looks like the 'mods' took down the rainbow wheels depot picture rock made for me........guess he was not feeling so good about posting that....
how many guys would love to be able to remove their own posts?
For some reason I changed my mind:

Old 08-22-2013, 10:19 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Porsche 991 GT3, 2012 cls63 Kleemann K3
I like it; which is what is important
let me guess, you also have a purple & green mohawk and nose rings?

but seriously, what were you thinking?
Old 08-22-2013, 11:46 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Originally Posted by freefall
They're "Ricers" Bro....please don't let the BMW boards get there hands on these pictures...lol
Originally Posted by Vmaxx
Bro, you just went full retard.. never go full retard.

You liking it is all that matters.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:59 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

when the hell did I ask for opinions? I said "comments welcome" and some how you reading between the lines, come up with that.......
always trying to put words in my mouth.......

that's a sign.....

all you people get bent out of shape about a color of wheel.......that is the sad part....
and then get upset about it too.......like they're you're effing wheels or something.......

the world of style and taste does not start and stop with you Vic......or anyone else for that matter.....

and well, trying to make a point to any of you guys is like you trying to make a point to me I guess.....and while I can accept truth and reality......seems a lot of you live in dream worlds where you're the only person you're responsible for......

and you say I'm butthurt?? what does that even mean??? my butt hurts because a few dudes don't like my badass wheels?????? oh boo hoo......

keep making me laugh some more......

true colors man............true colors.........
You've said more offensive things towards others than others have said towards "you". People here have been bashing the taste of mod you've done, while you talk about how much "money" "you" have and how much "they" wish they did. You even went towards insinuated fornication with their own mothers because of.... "jealousy"? I've seen you and been on the other end you your catty personal comments towards people questioning merits of *cars*, which is exactly what you're upset about others doing to you in this very thread.

How many times do you post laughing GIF's towards others when they ask serious questions, insinuating flame wars? I've seen you torment a female over wheels in a thread, aggressively. I've seen a person post pics of their lady by their car and you (even if rightfully so, as we've witnessed the criticisms in this thread being as well) telling a member that you "didn't dig the cottage cheese". That's far more offensive than people laughing at the taste of hideous blue wheels (or orange wrap for that matter).

At least man up and take it in the same way you expect others to when it's you snarkily giving it. I know I do.

Also interesting how much you make fun of other people being "poorer" than you when you've admitted that you make NO money and your wife brings home all the bread? How about some humble humility? You should feel fortunate, not superior.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
The best part of this thread is the OP's sig gif.... It constantly distracts me from the wheels... which is very hard to do...

In all seriousness...if Hyperion wants to be different...and shocking.... He accomplished that with his choice of wheel color. IMHO the color is just way off with the rest of the car. there is nothing that kind of ties that color to the car.....yes there is a contrast to the exterior color but would be possibly helped with more lolly pop blue trim pieces....or more cowbell...not sure which....
Old 08-23-2013, 01:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 C55, 09 E350
They would look nice on a lambo, for some reason I like the first pic of the rims where it looks like a lighter shade, but not really liking the darker colors that they really are. I think the biggest issue is the color of the car it doesn't really match at all. The rims are sick minus the color.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:30 AM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Porsche 991 GT3, 2012 cls63 Kleemann K3
cant even bellieve HRE agreed to do them in that color. lol
Old 08-23-2013, 02:31 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by JonMBZ
They would look nice on a lambo, for some reason I like the first pic of the rims where it looks like a lighter shade, but not really liking the darker colors that they really are. I think the biggest issue is the color of the car it doesn't really match at all. The rims are sick minus the color.
Am I the only one who thinks the wheels have a slight classic BMW M style to them? Like the E46 M3 wheels of which the F10 528i M Sport wheels (in 18's) similarly share as well.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts
i drive them all, fast and hard
i think HRE may send his other rims back the same color, doubt they want to hear us mock hot pink wheels that he may have ordered.

haha i make joke haha
Old 08-23-2013, 04:54 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 CLS63
I like these more than chrome spinners?
Old 08-23-2013, 07:40 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,399 Likes on 2,844 Posts
2012 CLS63
wow! Rock and his gay joke!! too funny!!!
you're such a good mod Rock, and I know you don't care
if I was gay would I get persecuted for that too??

what a guythanx for thinking of me , Vic mentioned you didn't take the thing down originally.......but I guess you really like
your art project for the day huh? maybe you did take it down because you felt bad, but then decided you needed to
stick it to me again?

Originally Posted by mainly
let me guess, you also have a purple & green mohawk and nose rings?

but seriously, what were you thinking?
green hair? nose rings? really?
Originally Posted by K-A
You've said more offensive things towards others than others have said towards "you". People here have been bashing the taste of mod you've done, while you talk about how much "money" "you" have and how much "they" wish they did. You even went towards insinuated fornication with their own mothers because of.... "jealousy"? I've seen you and been on the other end you your catty personal comments towards people questioning merits of *cars*, which is exactly what you're upset about others doing to you in this very thread.

How many times do you post laughing GIF's towards others when they ask serious questions, insinuating flame wars? I've seen you torment a female over wheels in a thread, aggressively. I've seen a person post pics of their lady by their car and you (even if rightfully so, as we've witnessed the criticisms in this thread being as well) telling a member that you "didn't dig the cottage cheese". That's far more offensive than people laughing at the taste of hideous blue wheels (or orange wrap for that matter).

At least man up and take it in the same way you expect others to when it's you snarkily giving it. I know I do.

Also interesting how much you make fun of other people being "poorer" than you when you've admitted that you make NO money and your wife brings home all the bread? How about some humble humility? You should feel fortunate, not superior.
thanx for dissecting me and my posts KA, I have always told you that I appreciate your posts and I always read when you post, and yeah, I have taken it all in man......funny how you don't really forget ANYTHING I have said or mentioned, and you might have missed it but I already admitted to the money crack being a mistake and wrong......
Originally Posted by TMC M5
The best part of this thread is the OP's sig gif.... It constantly distracts me from the wheels... which is very hard to do...

In all seriousness...if Hyperion wants to be different...and shocking.... He accomplished that with his choice of wheel color. IMHO the color is just way off with the rest of the car. there is nothing that kind of ties that color to the car.....yes there is a contrast to the exterior color but would be possibly helped with more lolly pop blue trim pieces....or more cowbell...not sure which....
yeah, probably have these blue's redone soon
Originally Posted by JonMBZ
I like them style too.........will look better with a different color
Originally Posted by mainly
cant even bellieve HRE agreed to do them in that color. lol
yeah, I can't believe the color was their idea, and they cost me money too......what is HRE thinking trying to make money?

Originally Posted by eball77
I like these more than chrome spinners?
what are spinners? Don't you mean Spreewells?

Last edited by hyperion667; 08-23-2013 at 07:44 AM.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:55 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

thanx for dissecting me and my posts KA, I have always told you that I appreciate your posts and I always read when you post, and yeah, I have taken it all in man......funny how you don't really forget ANYTHING I have said or mentioned, and you might have missed it but I already admitted to the money crack being a mistake and wrong......
I didn't catch that and I guess what set me off was expecting more from you and what I myself have picked up from you as a character in the years here as well (i.e appreciating your constructive posts and entertainment values as well, hence the close memory). Good to know that I wasn't off the mark as you had already caught yourself on it.

We all come here to debate taste after all, sometimes people will have restraint and sometimes they won't be able to restrain themselves in the name of getting the point across, voicing out in what they deem good taste, and/or simply for entertainment/fun's sake. Best to just take it in stride and I don't think anything personal (i.e "you're a fool") was meant by members' comments. After all, you have like 30 other wheels to rotate in and out of if you so desire, if I'm not mistaken.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:22 AM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
Originally Posted by K-A
I didn't catch that and I guess what set me off was expecting more from you and what I myself have picked up from you as a character in the years here as well (i.e appreciating your constructive posts and entertainment values as well, hence the close memory). Good to know that I wasn't off the mark as you had already caught yourself on it.

We all come here to debate taste after all, sometimes people will have restraint and sometimes they won't be able to restrain themselves in the name of getting the point across, voicing out in what they deem good taste, and/or simply for entertainment/fun's sake. Best to just take it in stride and I don't think anything personal (i.e "you're a fool") was meant by members' comments. After all, you have like 30 other wheels to rotate in and out of if you so desire, if I'm not mistaken.
thanx KA, and also, to appease your curiosity: before my daughter was born I worked for BIG OIL(not mentioning whom) doing data entry as well as data analysis......and was good at it
that is how I made some good money before she arrived......and being a stay home parent is an extremely important joband I jumped on it, as I am going to do again in the end of October when #2 arrives........hence the need for the S class boat
it's one thing to say one does not like the wheels; it's another to post homophobic pictures making fun of them...........as I also mentioned: if my car was "sittin' on 20's with a drop, tune and tint" these wheels would be a non issue..........and would probably be given the thumbs up,
and yes, this is the END ALL BE ALL of threads......they're even making jokes in OTHER threads......it gives people something to unite together for you know??? I am actually bringing people together that would not normally be friends! and helping those that post insult after insult (for fun)
become closer in their ideals and realize they are not alone in their perfect worlds!!
Old 08-23-2013, 08:34 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

it gives people something to unite together for you know??? I am actually bringing people together that would not normally be friends!
Ahh man, been there!

Big Oil money eh? Well that does explain quite a bit and I'm ashamed to admit I was a little interested (I never am about that).... Oil money's like [or I should say IS basically] Arab money (endless ).

I'm glad you show disdain for anything homophobic (I don't think I came across what you were referring to). Coming from someone very used to the forum banter, just laugh it off and think nothing of it. After all, you made a bold move so comments towards it will naturally be equally bold (think of the guys who wrap their Ferrari's in Gold, for example). If blood gets drawn (i.e you take it personally therefore retort in such a manner even if quickly acknowledged and taken back) then that's when the sharks really have something to gnaw on.

It's all in fun really. In "car culture" you'll get your ego stroked when others think you've made the right move, and you'll get equally torn to shreds if people ain't liking what they're seeing. I've been on both ends of that myself.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:20 AM
Administrator

Received 514 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
wow! Rock and his gay joke!! too funny!!!
you're such a good mod Rock, and I know you don't care
if I was gay would I get persecuted for that too??
The "Rainbow" was a color reference. I don't really do gay jokes. I took it down initially because I figured you had enough to contend with.

I am actually bringing people together that would not normally be friends! and helping those that post insult after insult (for fun) become closer in their ideals and realize they are not alone in their perfect worlds!!
Hype, I am overjoyed that you strive to unite this forum. Pot say hello to kettle.

I just couldn't get over the way the OP spelled page, LOL.
being in a hurry is one thing, being a moron is another....

LOL, what do you think Matt????

heinous!
Old 08-23-2013, 10:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 75 Likes on 50 Posts
Hyperion's Candy-Coated 4 x 4
Originally Posted by Rock
The "Rainbow" was a color reference. I don't really do gay jokes. I took it down initially because I figured you had enough to contend with.

Hype, I am overjoyed that you strive to unite this forum. Pot say hello to kettle.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:48 AM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Well I will say this--- Hyp has created more activity in this forum (W218 AMG) then we have seen in a long time. There has been some off the cuff posts and some regret as well. Rock you can be honest about your time in SF on Castro Street- Rainbow Warrior!!!!

With that being said I will NOT be getting my next wheels by HRE in Cotton Candy Pink.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:52 AM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
I have some regret; it's true......
also have learned some lessons and don't mind admitting it.....the day I stop learning new things about life and myself, will be a lame day....
but life goes on, and so does the need to have a steady supply of wheels
from HRE.......

I do wonder if HRE has a running bet on "when the blue's will return for a new color" haha
Old 08-23-2013, 01:11 PM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
hope some of these images are less offensive haha

delivery day: stock forged

brush tint clear

vossen cv1

satin silver finish

Last edited by hyperion667; 08-23-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Rock! on PAR as usual..

Originally Posted by Rock
For some reason I changed my mind:

Though needs small touch.. Add Rainbow treatments to yellow curb
Old 08-23-2013, 07:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Exclamation No 1 here is into INCEST I think you forgot this isn't your fav site MUTHERFUKUR. com

I'll say it again: I don't have a problem with the negative comments......

It's so horrible I know.........all you guys should be glad you don't own such a machine..........
lets face it......how many guys here would do your mother for this car?
I'm not into Incest but I'd sure as sh-it drink a shot of steamy Saki outta' your moms *** in front of my grandmother in Church! For that CLS63 you've been molesting/abusing for past 12 odd mo's let me know when OFF lease & you return it to stock (thank sweet baby Jesus for Lease contract exclusions) A low mile NEVER Tuned CLS63 is def on my Radar.

YOU don't have a problem with NEGATIVE comments T-minus 5-4-3-2-1 for your Hillbilly=Deliverence MOM loving comeback

Originally Posted by Pertplus
...but now, you become thin skinned because you spent $5000k+ on wheels that look more out of place than pictures of Vic driving a stock car?
I call These couldn't be real HRE wheels, they're most definitely cheap Craiges List Chinese knock-off's you stole from your sons Honda Prelude! HRE would never authorize such an abomination, as it would level HRE's entire North American future sales potential. Little birdy told me HRE's filing massive lawsuit against you as I type this

PS... I can't imagine the jokes that ensue @ MB when you take it in for service? They probably make you park it across the street @ the local Honda dealership, then begrudgingly work on it in Cover of Darkness.. I hope a devout MB Tech true to the brand removes ALL your Mercedes/AMG Branding including hood/trunk Stars/brake caliper AMG logos etc ANY MB identifying branding including V8 BITURBO fenders & rear trunk badging/Nomenclature rendering it a bare naked MB clone

Last edited by Thericker; 08-24-2013 at 04:54 AM.
Old 08-25-2013, 07:37 AM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
Originally Posted by Thericker
I'm not into Incest but I'd sure as sh-it drink a shot of steamy Saki outta' your moms *** in front of my grandmother in Church! For that CLS63 you've been molesting/abusing for past 12 odd mo's let me know when OFF lease & you return it to stock (thank sweet baby Jesus for Lease contract exclusions) A low mile NEVER Tuned CLS63 is def on my Radar.

YOU don't have a problem with NEGATIVE comments T-minus 5-4-3-2-1 for your Hillbilly=Deliverence MOM loving comeback

I call These couldn't be real HRE wheels, they're most definitely cheap Craiges List Chinese knock-off's you stole from your sons Honda Prelude! HRE would never authorize such an abomination, as it would level HRE's entire North American future sales potential. Little birdy told me HRE's filing massive lawsuit against you as I type this

PS... I can't imagine the jokes that ensue @ MB when you take it in for service? They probably make you park it across the street @ the local Honda dealership, then begrudgingly work on it in Cover of Darkness.. I hope a devout MB Tech true to the brand removes ALL your Mercedes/AMG Branding including hood/trunk Stars/brake caliper AMG logos etc ANY MB identifying branding including V8 BITURBO fenders & rear trunk badging/Nomenclature rendering it a bare naked MB clone
lol.......whenever someone uses the word Abomination....it reminds me of snowmen
Old 08-25-2013, 02:51 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
CLS63 AMG
Well I think it looks like a SMURF MOBILE! But if you like it... that's all that matters!!!!

It's hilarious that the two guys in the photo look speechless!!!

Old 08-25-2013, 03:23 PM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
haha 'smurf mobile'
Old 08-25-2013, 07:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by iClique
Well I think it looks like a SMURF MOBILE! But if you like it... that's all that matters!!!!

It's hilarious that the two guys in the photo look speechless!!!

Yeah they were dumbfounded a middleaged man would do such thing to a fine classy car, it looks like something an 18 year old Rap music star would do, or a 16 yr old Shiek from Dubai would order to go w/Shiney Gold wrapped SLR

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lolly Pop Blue: HRE Wheels/ Pics