CLS63 rear diffuser and spoiler suggestions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2020, 09:05 PM

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
2015 CLS63, 2020 GLC300 Coupe
CLS63 rear diffuser and spoiler suggestions

Hello All,

I am trying to give my 2015 CLS63 a more aggressive look from the rear and was wondering if anyone had any good sources for a decent quality spoiler/diffuser from eBay or some other site. I understand you get what you pay for but I want to spend about 500 on a rear diffuser (depending on quality, condition, etc) used or new long as it fits good. Carbon fiber or even glossy black would look good. (Haven’t seen any glossy black ones out there). I’ve never really bought aftermarket parts for a car before other than change head lights to the white/blue 10-15 years ago 😅.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:11 PM

Received 154 Likes on 111 Posts
CLS 63 and M4
Originally Posted by _KO_
Hello All,

I am trying to give my 2015 CLS63 a more aggressive look from the rear and was wondering if anyone had any good sources for a decent quality spoiler/diffuser from eBay or some other site. I understand you get what you pay for but I want to spend about 500 on a rear diffuser (depending on quality, condition, etc) used or new long as it fits good. Carbon fiber or even glossy black would look good. (Haven’t seen any glossy black ones out there). I’ve never really bought aftermarket parts for a car before other than change head lights to the white/blue 10-15 years ago 😅.

Any help would be much appreciated.
I went with a CF version of the factory diffuser and Renntech ‘style’ spoiler from Carmarka. The RT-style diffuser is a bit too aggressive for my tastes and hides the profile of the exhaust. Just wasn’t my thing.

Not my vehicle. Taken from the JL Motoring site
Old 01-10-2020, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by 1MavRick
I went with a CF version of the factory diffuser and Renntech ‘style’ spoiler from Carmarka. The RT-style diffuser is a bit too aggressive for my tastes and hides the profile of the exhaust. Just wasn’t my thing.

Thanks for your feedback MavRick. How was your experience with Carmarka? Shipping time, looks like they’re in Dubai. Quality of their product and fitment?
I see what you mean about the Renntech style diffuser hiding the exhaust profile, but I kind of like that mean look. I like the style spoiler you have I was just worried it’s a little too big, does it seem that way in person?

Thanks again!
Old 01-10-2020, 04:22 PM

Btw gorgeous cars. Love the color of your Porsche 👍👍
Old 01-10-2020, 04:25 PM

CLS 63 and M4
Btw gorgeous cars. Love the color of your Porsche 👍👍
oh....that ain’t my Porsche. Hahahaha
Old 01-16-2020, 11:29 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 CLS63 AMG

do you have a link for that rear diffuser from Carmarka? I’m also not a fan if the super aggressive RT style diffuser, and prefer the one you have pictured. I could only see the diffuser style with the 3rd brake light in it, but my 2012 didn’t come with that light factory
Old 01-16-2020, 07:15 PM

CLS 63 and M4
Originally Posted by VanAMG
do you have a link for that rear diffuser from Carmarka? I’m also not a fan if the super aggressive RT style diffuser, and prefer the one you have pictured. I could only see the diffuser style with the 3rd brake light in it, but my 2012 didn’t come with that light factory
Here is the link for the spoiler...
https://carmarka.com/en/mercedes-ben...-w218trsplrtcf

also...i bought a european rear reflector off ebay. it didnt fit....too long and angles too sharp....but i've 'massaged' it with my dremel. it fits but i just need to get it installed. i'm not a fan of the bare, empty look either. here's the link for the reflector...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-GENUINE...72.m2749.l2649
Old 01-16-2020, 07:19 PM

2012 CLS63 AMG

also...i bought a european rear reflector off ebay. it didnt fit....too long and angles too sharp....but i've 'massaged' it with my dremel. it fits but i just need to get it installed. i'm not a fan of the bare, empty look either. here's the link for the reflector...

I’ve actually already got that spoiler for Carmarka, and so far I’m happy with it! It was the diffuser I was curious about, but it looks like you just purchased the factory style and fitted the reflector. I appreciate the info! Thank you
Old 01-16-2020, 07:29 PM

I was thinking if it would be possible to somehow get some type of bright LED strip of lights (white) and tie it to the reverse lights so when you backup, your camera is clearer. Camera is great during the day.

Do you know if anyone has attempted it or if it’s possible to do something like that? I feel like the reverse camera is horrible at night. Especially if there are no street lights. I have a 2015 and the reverse lights I believe are already full LED.
Old 01-16-2020, 07:32 PM

I’ve actually already got that spoiler for Carmarka, and so far I’m happy with it! It was the diffuser I was curious about, but it looks like you just purchased the factory style and fitted the reflector. I appreciate the info! Thank you
what would be the difference between Carmarka which is 340ish with shipping (I think he said 120 for shipping). Vs one off eBay for 200 vs one from RW for 399
Old 01-16-2020, 07:56 PM

CLS 63 and M4
what would be the difference between Carmarka which is 340ish with shipping (I think he said 120 for shipping). Vs one off eBay for 200 vs one from RW for 399
be careful with the spoiler. i bought one from another company...thats been banned on this forum...thinking it was gonna look like the one from Carmarka. it didnt. and the subtle difference bugged the hell outta me. where as the Carmarka/RT style spoiler flows with the trunk as it curves downward, the other did not. it just....sat there. it looked bulky and tacked on. at least to me. judge for yourself....

Old 01-16-2020, 08:08 PM

be careful with the spoiler. i bought one from another company...thats been banned on this forum...thinking it was gonna look like the one from Carmarka. it didnt. and the subtle difference bugged the hell outta me. where as the Carmarka/RT style spoiler flows with the trunk as it curves downward, the other did not. it just....sat there. it looked bulky and tacked on. at least to me. judge for yourself....
I see what you’re talking about, pretty clear. So is Carmarka supposed to be a reputable source of quality products? How would you compare them to RW Carbon? Cuz I wasn’t sure if they just source their stuff from the same people on eBay. Charge a little more and another 150ish to ship.

if you can’t say who here, can you PM me this banned company so I can watch out for them please

thanks again!
Old 01-16-2020, 08:27 PM

2012 CLS63 AMG

did you end up going with the factory style carbon fibre diffuser from JL motoring with the reflector as opposed to without then? We’re you happy with the overall fitment of the diffuser? I’m gonna pull the trigger on one soon
Old 01-16-2020, 08:46 PM

CLS 63 and M4
I see what you’re talking about, pretty clear. So is Carmarka supposed to be a reputable source of quality products? How would you compare them to RW Carbon? Cuz I wasn’t sure if they just source their stuff from the same people on eBay. Charge a little more and another 150ish to ship.

if you can’t say who here, can you PM me this banned company so I can watch out for them please

thanks again!
if im not mistaken...Carmarka makes all of their equipment in dubai. nothing from china or hong kong. i have no issues with any of their quality. and its easy to get in touch with them via WhatsApp. as far as the banned vendor....its CKM Car Design. all of his equipment is just marked up merch from China. hell....the spoiler even shipped from china. smh...

Last edited by 1MavRick; 01-16-2020 at 09:08 PM.
Old 01-16-2020, 08:52 PM

CLS 63 and M4
did you end up going with the factory style carbon fibre diffuser from JL motoring with the reflector as opposed to without then? We’re you happy with the overall fitment of the diffuser? I’m gonna pull the trigger on one soon
i actually bought mine from @CLS63Matt so im not exactly sure where he bought it. maybe he'll chime in. the fitment is pretty good. not exactly perfect but not bad enough for me to have it modified to fit better....if that makes any sense. if i had to do it again...i would just buy the factory one WITHOUT the hole for the reflector. of course...once i finally get the reflector in there, i'll have a pretty rare look for the states.
Old 05-20-2022, 08:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A35
Thanks for your feedback MavRick. How was your experience with Carmarka? Shipping time, looks like they’re in Dubai. Quality of their product and fitment?
I see what you mean about the Renntech style diffuser hiding the exhaust profile, but I kind of like that mean look. I like the style spoiler you have I was just worried it’s a little too big, does it seem that way in person?

Thanks again!
i have the cs spoiler,and R diffuser

Old 05-20-2022, 08:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A35
I bought from this link,
http://www.abbmmotors.com/pd.jsp?id=207
very nice