Pictures of my Murcielago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 03:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
g
Originally Posted by CE750
I think he should come back on and take a bow... his performance was impeccable. I've been reading his financial advice.. I may just take some of it!
As I stated.... don't disregard everything
Old 01-31-2006, 03:41 AM
ON PROBATION

Cool. Good to hear from you again, Andrew.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'99 C230 K
well its almost 330am and you've returned. Im sure you looked over all the content that has been recently posted, including mine which was not so delightful although i wont say i regret it. Admitting guilt is a tough thing to do, esp to total strangers in this type of "hostile" environment. You know me i was never a hater and infact I did like talking to you on many occasion. I can understand why you havent posted in a while, the entire month of december i was basically a no show here, so thats totally understandable.

I can say im not really at all mad in the slightest since there is no real reason to be its just a car and since the internet is something i take very lightly lol, im sure you know that. "SHAZAM!"

Anyway, im just glad you came on to talk about it, im sure im not the only one who would still enjoy you company here at mbworld.org.

The only thing i ask, in all fairness, is that you atleast apologize directly (if you did already then cool) to the real owner of the car and make sure everything gets straightend out.

Best Regards,

Paul
Old 01-31-2006, 03:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by Evil Duffman
well its almost 330am and you've returned. Im sure you looked over all the content that has been recently posted, including mine which was not so delightful although i wont say i regret it. Admitting guilt is a tough thing to do, esp to total strangers in this type of "hostile" environment. You know me i was never a hater and infact I did like talking to you on many occasion. I can understand why you havent posted in a while, the entire month of december i was basically a no show here, so thats totally understandable.

I can say im not really at all mad in the slightest since there is no real reason to be its just a car and since the internet is something i take very lightly lol, im sure you know that. "SHAZAM!"

Anyway, im just glad you came on to talk about it, im sure im not the only one who would still enjoy you company here at mbworld.org.

The only thing i ask, in all fairness, is that you atleast apologize directly (if you did already then cool) to the real owner of the car and make sure everything gets straightend out.

Best Regards,

Paul
Nice to meet you Paul! Haha, I never managed to catch your name! I was thinking about just calling you Tyrone Bigums You may still enjoy my company in the future but others may not…

The only thing though... Looking through all these post on L-Power and MBW some of the members are so quick to draw the card that says you're 14, 15, 16 or which ever it may be. Then they *Not all of you guys* are the ones that truly act like the teenagers with all their comments/post Maybe it's just me in any case.

I’m writing a PM as we speak to the owner….
Old 01-31-2006, 03:57 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by NOTKTS

Neal, My brother… Seriously. You are one good guy, now, you may not get a ride in a Murci but a SL, ESV with 6-13’s or Donzi may suffice. Your viper is a piece of work, still what happened to the GranSport or Gallardo?!?!?!?!?!? Come on now :p I’d be glad to meet up with you any day.

It will not be the same, i just had my hopes set on that Murci! :p

The Grandsport just seemed ghey after a while and to slow for the $$$, and i was just unsure if i wanted to spend the money right now on the Gallardo.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by ClayJ
Cool. Good to hear from you again, Andrew.
Clay... The official man of mystery! You're an official ***** now

I'm still up for some island hopping, anytime.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
It will not be the same, i just had my hopes set on that Murci! :p

The Grandsport just seemed ghey after a while and to slow for the $$$, and i was just unsure if i wanted to spend the money right now on the Gallardo.
Lol, I know what you mean. The Donzi has around 2400hp, if that can't cure your need for hp then I don't know what will :p

It'll come soon enough, soon enough Maybe I should buy Allan's Muci???

One thing though, I'm glad you went with the Viper. You could of went for the Z06 POS
Old 01-31-2006, 04:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'99 C230 K
Nice to meet you Paul! Haha, I never managed to catch your name! I was thinking about just calling you Tyrone Bigums You may still enjoy my company in the future but others may not…

The only thing though... Looking through all these post on L-Power and MBW some of the members are so quick to draw the card that says you're 14, 15, 16 or which ever it may be. Then they *Not all of you guys* are the ones that truly act like the teenagers with all their comments/post Maybe it's just me in any case.

I’m writing a PM as we speak to the owner….
no worries andrew, its cool. Like I said is threads previous, i enjoy controversy, not to be mean or hateful (which im neither) but for the fun of it. I try to be fair, emphasis on try. lol. In anycase hopefully people will get over it and we can ***** as usual.

Old 01-31-2006, 04:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Alright guys.... it's pretty late out here. I'm going to check this thread in a week. However, I'm 99.9% sure it'll be closed or moved to Off-Topic I'm sure I'll have plenty of nasty comments left for me to reply to.

Have fun bickering and owning,
Andrew

Last edited by NOTKTS; 01-31-2006 at 04:19 AM.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'99 C230 K
oh well

(nice sig lol, atleast it shows you have a sense of humor)
Old 01-31-2006, 04:27 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!

Maybe I should buy Allan's Muci???
That would just be funny, i think you really should do that and make all of up happy though!
Old 01-31-2006, 04:41 AM
Banned

F248 F1
Good to hear from you Andrew...good thing you cleared everyting up. You have my respect for stepping up to the plate. Cheers man!
Old 01-31-2006, 05:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Andrew Just to inform you AUDI still can suck my left nut, and atleast you fessed up but your not off the hook that easily. You are gonna need to meet with an MBworlder or an L-Power member to reconcile this.

Also as for AMG Eric, he does own that old benzo i have met him in person, he seemed chill, but he does not know a damn thing about lamborghini.
Old 01-31-2006, 06:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 C32 AMG
I’ll leave if the board if you want me to… I have no problems what so ever doing so and I can understand if you feel that way.
Nah, no need for that. I like having you onboard, you gave this site more excitement than its seen in months.

Some people take the internet waaay too seriously. This takes a few forms. The first is seen in those who try to take down everyone who disagrees with them or behaves badly. The second are those who project false images of themselves for whatever reason. When these two get together, it can be bad. I'm sure you know this.

Thanks for coming back and being a man about setting things right. I'd be more than happy to come drive your Ferrari to verify that you can be trusted once more. All i will need is a round trip ticket from Charlotte to Orlando for the weekend

My advice is to just forget about the lambo thing, and put up some pics of cars you own at this time and talk about that. I guess it will take a while to get credibility back, I have my doubts about all you said in the apology, but thats just the nature of deception. Once you're in, the walls around you make it harder and harder for you to climb out. Best of luck.
Old 01-31-2006, 06:32 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
Hey Andrew PM me your email address...(I wont ***** it accross the internet)
Old 01-31-2006, 09:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
As stated, I was also called out in the past by John and B-Benz then, I defended myself to the fullest due to that fact that however it seemed they didn't have enough really to prove anything, although, I applaud your "senses" in that case.
see i fukin knew it, *** all you jerkoffs that were telling me i was a hater and to leave him alone months ago.

as for you andrew im happy for you that you were able to finally grow a set, man the *** up and come clean but honestly you def have some deep issues and should really go see a shrink like i told you months ago, lying on the internet, especially on a car forum is truly pathetic but to each his own i guess. whatever, whats done is done and this whole thing def made a slow monday turn into a fun monday, thanks
Old 01-31-2006, 09:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E550 Coupe
So uh...what about the picture of "Shannon" What does she really look like? :p

Last edited by midget fidger; 01-31-2006 at 09:26 AM.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Just goes to prove, you can fool all of the people some of the time, but try to fool a guy from Brooklyn, you'll get dropped in the jaw.

I KNOW, my old man's from Brooklyn....friggin ba$tard was near impossible to pull on over on......many many moons ago that is.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
I guess I'll join the Notkts welcome back wagon! It takes ***** to confront your accusations, and a bit of honor to admit to the lies.

Hope you learned... now seriously, what's with the Camera? I mean, you don't need go out an buy a D2x ( like me ) but heck, a $100 point and shoot can take a better pic than those you're taking!
Old 01-31-2006, 09:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Originally Posted by midget fidger
So uh...what about the picture of "Shannon" What does she really look like? :p
yeah nolambo, you could at least show us 'shannons' **** and *** and no, we dont want to see pics of paris hilton in bull attacks lambo
Old 01-31-2006, 10:14 AM

AMG GTS
I have to agree it did make for a fun Monday..It reminded me of when I first discovered the internet and was in some car chat room and a guy was asking me about my Diablo that I had at the time and this person was asking all these questions about did it have this or that and finally I said look if you don't believe I own the car I can live with that..Well they start screaming poser response poser response..I stand by the response now as I did then if you don't believe I have the car it's ok with me I also stand by the belief that I don't really care whether you own the car,house ,girl or anything else you are claiming to own.IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME I DON'T CARE.If saying you own these things makes you happy then I have no problem with that..To each his own I say..I mean let's face it Notkts is admitting to this which is an admirable thing,but lets face it if he's admitting to this there or more he's not and only coming clean with this to save credibility.No problem I can live with that..Thanks again for a interesting Monday and at least something good came out of this.You increased the membership of this and the Lambo board in one day more than anyone else has..Good Job
Old 01-31-2006, 10:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55
Dinko, I don't know why but it's always seemed like you were sort of a *** to me, excuse me if that offends you. It's just how it seemed at times, maybe you sensed something, maybe you had problems with me. I sent you all my contact info... Nothing?

Ctd...
Why are you bringing me into this poser? We all just enjoy laughing at you... that's it! Why am I an *** to you? Because you think we all will believe all your childish and immature stories -- what are we, stupid?

Grow up......

There is nothing you have left to say to me, so just drop it kid.
Old 01-31-2006, 11:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55
On second thought... when is the BBQ? I'm down for that and I'm sure a lot of us would be for free food? Will you pay for some of our airfare too?
Old 01-31-2006, 11:07 AM

Notkts PMed me a pic of his wifes ****, somehow I think hes not telling the truth again!!!
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of my Murcielago-shannon.gif  
Old 01-31-2006, 11:15 AM

no tickets

I noticed someting was missing in the pictures of your house. I think I found the perfect poster to put up in your home office.
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of my Murcielago-bullshit.jpg  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my Murcielago