C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Pictures of my Murcielago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 08:09 PM
ON PROBATION

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AsianML
ClayJ- Perhaps you could take a short video clip of one of your GMs (if you don't want to give your identity) standing by the table that NY C32 suggested, and saying something about MBWorld, and ClayJ. That is undeniable proof. Of course, the guy has to be standing by the table of keys, or by one of the supercars cars that you own.
Video is a good idea - hadn't thought of that. That would be unique and not photoshoppable (if you can fugg with video I sure as heck don't know how).

Not sure about the GM in the video thing, as I really don't want to be identified with, or have my companies on, this forum....

But the video would be a very good idea. I would have to link it to a hosting site - but I could work that out. And then the pics could be a separate deal, just for the enjoyment of them, and apart from the 'proof' thing - but they could be of the same cars, I could match them up....

Video it is; unless someone comes up with a better idea

Thanks, AsianML
Old 02-13-2006, 09:22 PM
Banned

F248 F1
Originally Posted by ClayJ
Video is a good idea - hadn't thought of that. That would be unique and not photoshoppable (if you can fugg with video I sure as heck don't know how).

Not sure about the GM in the video thing, as I really don't want to be identified with, or have my companies on, this forum....

But the video would be a very good idea. I would have to link it to a hosting site - but I could work that out. And then the pics could be a separate deal, just for the enjoyment of them, and apart from the 'proof' thing - but they could be of the same cars, I could match them up....

Video it is; unless someone comes up with a better idea

Thanks, AsianML
i just want pics clay... i belief you !

i think a nice picture of your huge garage with like 100 cars in there awwww
Old 02-13-2006, 09:30 PM

No longer car shopping...
I know one of those guys

Originally Posted by CE750
Damn good find my boy! Jolly damn good! I can't believe no one tried that ... www.clayj.com

Well Clay, did we do it? Mystery man uncovered? OR are you just a fan of the artist?
HaHa, it's a VERY small world. I went to high school with one of the artist on that site, Steve Gleasner. I even remember when a couple of us bet him a cases of beer that he wouldn't barefoot out of a small cove neekid. Small world...
Old 02-13-2006, 09:31 PM
CY
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL/M6
ClayJ...

I mean no disrespect, but how can you bat an eye over anyone on this forum worrying if you're legit, let alone have the time to? If I owned cars of that caliber and was an owner of various companies with many employees at my disposal, the last thing I would do is care about potential validation on an online auto community. I guess we're pretty important, or you really are "stuck in the boonies".

Also, if my GM's had my cars I would have already requested many Pics to check them out...?

I'm neutral and not flamming, but still am overwelmed with the cars spoken of.
Old 02-13-2006, 09:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
Clay, I commend you on this effort, but you'll be a lot better for it as a member when it's all behind us. I mean it's reasonable for anyone to question the truth of what you claim, just because if it were true, it would indeed be awesome to have a member with this kind of capital on our forum... that said, I'm looking forward to moving on from this subject soon!
Old 02-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by CE750
Clay, I commend you on this effort, but you'll be a lot better for it as a member when it's all behind us. I mean it's reasonable for anyone to question the truth of what you claim, just because if it were true, it would indeed be awesome to have a member with this kind of capital on our forum... that said, I'm looking forward to moving on from this subject soon!
WTH you talkin' about! I want to talk about this for a long time.

j/k I can't wait until we can just let it all go on.
Old 02-13-2006, 11:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 AMG C63s
clay i mean this respectfully.

f the doubters. who really cares what you have. this isnt a competition. just do as you said you were and take a few of us up on our invitations to hang out. i personally dont give a **** what you do and dont own. i have enough friends to live vicariously through with all thier toys.

all i recommend is dont post a pic of someone elses car and you want get caught with you ***** in the wind like notckets.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:04 AM
ON PROBATION

I don't like the negativity. It ruins or makes distasteful my experience of surfing through the threads when I have to come across the shiznit on four threads in a row that I had posted on the day before and I am looking to continue or see where the conversation/discussion is going. Or when the thread is hijacked or the topic discontinued or changed or interrupted because of the sniping. Etc.

So if my posting of some pics or video is going to shut up the naysayers and hecklers? A small price to pay, and a wothwhile investment, in my mind.

Believe me, I know what the truth is; and I'm old enough that my pride or ego or whatever aren't bothered by it all. But it has harmed my enjoyment of being involved in the forums and in the forum community. So if I can put it behind us - even for the most, shall I say "critical" or "doubtful" of us to use kinder terms - I do think that would be a good thing for me, for them, and for the rest of us in the community.

I have never been unwilling to go a little bit out of my way to accomodate someone else. That is how we get along in this world....
Old 02-14-2006, 02:21 AM
CY
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL/M6
I just find it quite interesting since if I was an owner of those cars, I would probably not care what was thought of me, but would possibly still engage in auto enthusiast forums just for the sake of my own passion. Those cars are fun, but what makes it even more enjoying is seeing other enthusiast's opinions and hearing their views(in this case admiration). So if you are quite swamped in the boonies, I could probably relate. The specualtion obviously is due to the double veyron whammy; you have to admit how unique and unheard of that is from our view...
Old 02-14-2006, 02:43 AM
ON PROBATION

All Cool.

I do want to be able to share the rarity of my wonderful cars with others. That is one thing that this forum (no pun intended) should enable me to do. So we'll get past the BS and I'll be able to share -- and you guys will appreciate that. Good stuff.

And one thing about me - if I really like a car, I will usually have two or even three of them.... Generally it is one on this continent and one on that continent. Sometimes it is two or three on just one continent, but at different residences. With the track cars it is often two of the same in one location so a friend and I can go to the track and enjoy driving the same car.

It does add up to alot of cars!!! LOL
Old 02-14-2006, 03:04 AM
Banned

F248 F1
so clay can i be that friend ? ... so i can take the other car
Old 02-14-2006, 03:09 AM
ON PROBATION

You are on the 'probable' list, my friend.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
clay, do you post on any other message boards? or just mbworld?
Old 02-14-2006, 08:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
things with and without wheels
I dont think that that info can be revealed due to national security
Old 02-14-2006, 09:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
Originally Posted by BklynBenz
clay, do you post on any other message boards? or just mbworld?
Yeah, to be honest many have wondered why MBWorld.com and not a BMW, Ferrari, etc.. forum... or do you hit them all with this much interaction?
Old 02-14-2006, 10:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 AMG C63s
clay i think you have garnered "hot chick" status. notice all the ?'s about where you go and lurk. next you will be asked out on a date.
Old 02-14-2006, 10:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Originally Posted by AMG_Eric
...and take a few of us up on our invitations to hang out.
clay i think you have garnered "hot chick" status. notice all the ?'s about where you go and lurk. next you will be asked out on a date.
listen up chief, i dont give a flying *** about this guy and honestly dont believe a word he has typed on here. people like you that are ready to suck him off and want to chill with him and play with his toys look and sound like pathetic, dik riding loosers, open your eyes!

i asked if he posts on any other boards cause i would think that with his supposed collection of cars that mbworld would not be at the top of the list of car forums to hang out on, no disrespect to mbworld.

hopefully this will all be put to an end asap and we can all move the *** on! so clay, do you post on any other boards?
Old 02-14-2006, 10:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 AMG C63s
listen up chief, i dont give a flying *** about this guy and honestly dont believe a word he has typed on here. people like you that are ready to suck him off and want to chill with him and play with his toys look and sound like pathetic, dik riding loosers, open your eyes!

i asked if he posts on any other boards cause i would think that with his supposed collection of cars that mbworld would not be at the top of the list of car forums to hang out on, no disrespect to mbworld.

hopefully this will all be put to an end asap and we can all move the *** on! so clay, do you post on any other boards?
are you having a sandy vag1na day?

i can see if a MD will prescribe you some "vitamin V" if you like.
Old 02-14-2006, 10:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
are you having a sandy vag1na day?

i can see if a MD will prescribe you some "vitamin V" if you like.
thats all you come up with, fukin weak
Old 02-14-2006, 10:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 AMG C63s
thats all you come up with, fukin weak
i guess i dont spend a lot of time thinking of ways on how to flame people nor do i sit at work and constantly refresh the forums waiting for clay's response to something i wrote.

personally i dont really care what clay does. it's his life. if you dont give a crap then why hound him? seriously if you dont believe what he says why bother asking him ?'s since by your own statement he is going to lie.

i made an offer 1x. if he is in and around the OC to stop by and have a beer or something to that effect. as i have stated i have enough friends who have insane cars. i have ridden in all of them and driven some of them. i like the cars but i like my buddies more. if clay is FOR REAL he seems like a level headed guy like my friends. that is why i offered to meet him. i met a really good friend as a result of a mbworld meet thanks to karan. karan set up a meet in ladera ranch. i met a guy who is now a business partner and friend. btw thanks KARAN!!
Old 02-14-2006, 11:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
no doubt, fair enough. but if you look i dont hound this clown. you asked him one question and so did i, so i dont see your point in that. but i think we can both agree that this whole thing should be resolved asap one way or the other and everyone can go back to talking mb. im happy for you that you made some new good friends and business partners on here and i know i have as well.
Old 02-14-2006, 11:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by egutie6970
i just want pics clay... i belief you !

i think a nice picture of your huge garage with like 100 cars in there awwww
I enjoy hounding ClayJ cuz I sit here at work and laugh/read in dismay the sh*t he writes about. BklynBenz, I completely agree with what you posted kind of like the above quote. Some of you plp on this forum really need to #1 grow a set and stop sucking off everyone who claims to be rich. Equtie, common man, how many times are you gonna embarrass yourself on this forum?? From posting about that girl you went out with to asking help about homework and coming up with excuses of why your sentences dont make sense and how everything you practically type is mispelled! You belief ClayJ? Belief?? I dont know if english is your second language and I dont want to pick on you if it is because I know its a difficult language to learn but dont come up with stupid effin excuses like "rough drafts arent supposed to be perfect" or watever the f*ck you wrote on that other thread. Do yourself a favor, dont bend over for every guy who claims to be rich and dont chase every girl you think you love... respect yourself.

I really didn't want post this egutie6970 or flame you if this is wat flaming is (i have no idea) but BklynBenz brought it up so I'm giving my 2cents.
Question for you egutie6970, what makes you believe ClayJ, just wondering...
Old 02-14-2006, 11:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp

Old 02-14-2006, 11:52 AM
A_B

Mercedes
I hope Clay isn't lieing, he gave me some pretty good advice in a pm awhile ago and I would really be dissapointed if it were a lie. Now as for owning the cars that he does, why not? it COULD be possible, but that question in the back of my mind is always there "if I had those cars(money) why would I be on an internet forum" reguardless of being in the "boonies" if I had that type of money and was stuck in hickville I'd be atving and hunting (not with Cheney though) anyways we'll see at the end of february when these pictures of factories that Clay visits.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:34 PM
ON PROBATION

This is supposed to be going in the right direction...and not the wrong direction.... The right direction is that I make the effort, and expose myself just a little bit more, so that all of the doubting can be put to rest, and the acceptance occur; so that we can in these forums "move on and discuss MBWorld stuff", instead of me. That's my goal. That's what I want for me -- and for these forums and their community of members. For the 'problem' and 'discord' to cease -- and for the fun to begin.

BklynBenz- I am a member on four or five other boards. I barely ever post on them. To be honest, I have professionals in place already who would do any mods or whatever to these other cars - most of them factory or manufacturer contacts - and so I peruse the other boards for new information or for questions or issues to question my professional contacts with.

The MBWorld forum is the only one that I post on like I do. I have two to four AMG MBZ's at each of my residences. I view and treat them as 'passenger' cars. I rarely modify them extensively, if at all. I usually trade them out every three years or so for the new models. Only a couple of the MBZ models are in the 'Permanent Collection'. Once again, I have two professional tuners, and three factory/manufacturer contacts that I actually use for technical issues -- but I find that I can use the forums to keep track or tabs on the myriad of usage issues, and of new information concerning changes in the models and model-lineup -- because i own so many MBZ's, this is valuable to me.

I meet and make new acquaintances with other car enthusiasts through other means in my life than car forums as a natural occurance in my life/lifestyle.

My frequent posting and frank exposure in them here on the MBWorld forums
this last two or three months is entirely unique, mostly due to circumstances: the fact that I am changing-out so many MBZ's this year, the fact that MBZ is introducing so many new models and updates to models this year, the fact that I got stuck in the boonies for a couple of months, and the fact that I have been struggling with the idea of how to share my cars with others and that this forum could be a profitable experiment in doing so -- to name a few.

AMG_Eric and egutie I am planning on, and looking forward to, meeting up with you some day (soon).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my Murcielago