C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Pictures of my Murcielago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 04:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55
Clay, who made the first accusation? I hope it wasn't me.

And do you get conjugal visits in the "boonies."

However, if you prove to have all the cars you say you do, then I will start a new witch hunt - claiming that you are Martha Stewart.
Old 02-14-2006, 04:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
there are many on this forum that have nice cars and are open about it and are not harrassed; that i have read. oh well, clayj kinda asked for some attention whether he wanted to or not with the element of mystery that he is playing up! i hope that he does have everything that he says he does b/c it would be "insane" for someone to do the NOTKTS deal.

i am a member of another forum that meets all the time, has parties, everyone brings what they want to run and all have a good time. i think mbworld should host a party in key west or somewhere like that and everyone should attend. i went to a powerboat function in k.w. where there were over 100 powerboats and the guy that owns popeyes has his yacht docked in the distance. he wasnt bothered and he actually sat and had a good time all the while everyone knew exactly who he was. i would also say that the avg. age at this function was upper 30's or more.

btw, if i were stuck in the "boonies" there would be a major break from the forum to attend to my special guests of perfect 10 models or whatever i wanted that particular minute!

Last edited by blume; 02-14-2006 at 04:53 PM.
Old 02-14-2006, 09:47 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Hey Clay, am I on that "probable list too?
Old 02-14-2006, 10:05 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by AsianML
I'll second that.
Old 02-14-2006, 10:17 PM
ON PROBATION

HAHAHAHA!

Well, I like the good humour and 'positiveness' represented in the posts.

I will attend MBWorld GTG's, and I will bring goodies.

I am still chewing on the anonimity thing, though: I really don't want my name and a photo of me psoted anywhere, not on an internet car forum or celebrity or supercar photo site -- and sure as hell not in a celebrity magazine or TV show or newspaper. I have kept my 'not-a-celebrity-ness' for over 6 years now -- and I am sure as heck not ready to give it up.... So you may not get my real name, and I may be wearing the Race Face or a mask...that's still the way that is at this point in time....

The boonies suck, and have sucked! When I say, "boonies", I mean boonies. No jet-setter amenities, no models, no conjugal visits, etc. And the tak that I am performing here does not allow me to get away or steal away for a break or pit stop....

The good news is that I should get confirmation tomorrow that I am free to depart - and I am starting to get very excited about that prospect! I hope to be outta here by the end of the weekend.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.....

Oh, and I do require an adequate amount of time with someone - anyone - before they are invited to one of my residences; and usually before they are invited onboard one of the boats or onto the plane.... That's just prudence.

Oh, and AsianML - of course you're on the 'probable' list...
And can drive- there's a gold star next to your name.... LOL

Last edited by ClayJ; 02-14-2006 at 10:20 PM.
Old 02-14-2006, 11:14 PM
IllCDI

A little off topic, do you have a house in Dubai? im looking at purchasing a property there (technically a 99 year lease). Is there anything I should be catious of, before I get into negotiations.

Old 02-15-2006, 12:02 AM
ON PROBATION

Because of overbuilding, prices are actually starting to level-off and even go down now -- that's important.

Also, the law has changed, and foreigners can now buy freehold property -- so I wouldn't do a 99-year lease. That freehold ability might be limited by the development's geographic location. Go freehold, period.

The area that the property is located in is of critical importance -- don't buy abything sight-unseen; go and see the property, and the area that it is in, before you make final selection and purchase. The residential developments are targeted towards a certain market: economic and social status, lifestyle, type of dwelling, amenities, cultural segmentations -- so I would strongly suggest that you pick an area that is exactly the environment that you desire.

Lastly, traffic and the delivery of utilities are both getting sketchy -- so once again, avoid the newest and most crowded new subdivisions and developments, and pick your development carefully so you don't suffer from the problems that many of them completed within the last year have.

I have a penthouse apartment of over 5000 sq ft, with roof and private patios and pool, in a secure building, with parking; and the development is very upscale, out of the throngs, and about two years old. Best I could find.
Availability for what I was looking for was limited up to about 6 months ago. I don't know what the availability of what you're looking for is. I had to wait about 9 months to get my place - and I got "lucky" because I found out about the available unit I took from another developer at another complex which was completely out of the type of unit that I wanted for another year's worth of construction, having already sold every unit already completed a year before I started looking!
Old 02-15-2006, 01:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55
What is your enthnicity?
Old 02-15-2006, 03:12 AM
CY
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL/M6
no pics yet?
Old 02-15-2006, 03:42 AM
ON PROBATION

What is my ethnicity?!!! I was born in the USA. My actual ethnicity is as complicated as most Americans my age, I suppose.....

No pics yet -- hopefully I am out of here by this upcoming weekend....
Old 02-15-2006, 01:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
Originally Posted by ClayJ
This is supposed to be going in the right direction...and not the wrong direction.... The right direction is that I make the effort, and expose myself just a little bit more, so that all of the doubting can be put to rest, and the acceptance occur; so that we can in these forums "move on and discuss MBWorld stuff", instead of me. That's my goal. That's what I want for me -- and for these forums and their community of members. For the 'problem' and 'discord' to cease -- and for the fun to begin.

BklynBenz- I am a member on four or five other boards. I barely ever post on them. To be honest, I have professionals in place already who would do any mods or whatever to these other cars - most of them factory or manufacturer contacts - and so I peruse the other boards for new information or for questions or issues to question my professional contacts with.

The MBWorld forum is the only one that I post on like I do. I have two to four AMG MBZ's at each of my residences. I view and treat them as 'passenger' cars. I rarely modify them extensively, if at all. I usually trade them out every three years or so for the new models. Only a couple of the MBZ models are in the 'Permanent Collection'. Once again, I have two professional tuners, and three factory/manufacturer contacts that I actually use for technical issues -- but I find that I can use the forums to keep track or tabs on the myriad of usage issues, and of new information concerning changes in the models and model-lineup -- because i own so many MBZ's, this is valuable to me.

I meet and make new acquaintances with other car enthusiasts through other means in my life than car forums as a natural occurance in my life/lifestyle.

My frequent posting and frank exposure in them here on the MBWorld forums
this last two or three months is entirely unique, mostly due to circumstances: the fact that I am changing-out so many MBZ's this year, the fact that MBZ is introducing so many new models and updates to models this year, the fact that I got stuck in the boonies for a couple of months, and the fact that I have been struggling with the idea of how to share my cars with others and that this forum could be a profitable experiment in doing so -- to name a few.

AMG_Eric and egutie I am planning on, and looking forward to, meeting up with you some day (soon).

OK I can't take it anymore, for about 4-5 month now I have suspected clayj as being a fraud, but didn't call B.S. its funny now how people have stepped up and called him out.

I say clayj if your such a big baller shot caller fly 2 of us out to were ever you are and shut us up! unless your the pres of usa your not that big of deal to be secretive etc nobody cares! your here and there all the time look one of us up!
Old 02-15-2006, 01:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55
Originally Posted by BMWEATR
OK I can't take it anymore, for about 4-5 month now I have suspected clayj as being a fraud, but didn't call B.S. its funny now how people have stepped up and called him out.

I say clayj if your such a big baller shot caller fly 2 of us out to were ever you are and shut us up! unless your the pres of usa your not that big of deal to be secretive etc nobody cares! your here and there all the time look one of us up!
ClayJ, you're a nice guy on the boards, and you do seem like a very wealthy person. So what do you say? Fly me and BMWEATR out to wherever you are.. if you do have what you say you have I'll pay for the flights and write you another $10k check. Sound fair?
Old 02-15-2006, 01:47 PM
Banned

I am still chewing on the anonimity thing, though: I really don't want my name and a photo of me psoted anywhere, not on an internet car forum or celebrity or supercar photo site -- and sure as hell not in a celebrity magazine or TV show or newspaper. I have kept my 'not-a-celebrity-ness' for over 6 years now -- and I am sure as heck not ready to give it up.... So you may not get my real name, and I may be wearing the Race Face or a mask...that's still the way that is at this point in time....
Man shut up. It's so funny how some of the members here will bend over backwards for this queer just cuz he says he has money. You guys are probably the same one's who start **** and as soon as someone calls you to it, you run back to your benz's and drive off. I never knew there were so many pathetic people on these forums till now. Another thing, I've been posting here for what 4 years now and have never made a single enemy. I know now a lot of you pussies are gonna dislike me but I really don't care. O and if you guys start talking **** about me remember this, I am actually worth millions. I own a Phantom, Silver Spur, and CLK-GTR. I have pics to prove it but ill never post them.

Last edited by nmsno27; 02-15-2006 at 01:49 PM.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
Originally Posted by dinko
ClayJ, you're a nice guy on the boards, and you do seem like a very wealthy person. So what do you say? Fly me and BMWEATR out to wherever you are.. if you do have what you say you have I'll pay for the flights and write you another $10k check. Sound fair?

This is a damn good idea... a guy with billions, even hundreds of millions wouldn't flinch at $1000 in airfare, let alone sending a GV to pick you up..

Do it Clay.. I'm sure your team of accountants can find a tax write off for it!
Old 02-15-2006, 01:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E550 Coupe
lol he's gonna come with something saying like "i am on an private island owned by my friend. he keeps it a secret. the only way to get here is to come on either my jet or his jet. i can't let you ride mine because that's a security violation, and i can't let you ride my friend's because he'll be pissed that i did all this just to prove i am real."
Old 02-15-2006, 02:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
things with and without wheels
If ClayJ likes to spend time on this forum and enjoys posting on this forum so much why doesnt he pay for some lucky member's mods .If he is so loaded it would be a drop in the bucket for him and one of the sponsors could use the business
ClayJ you would still keep your secret ID and nobody would question your possesions and everybody is happy, what do you think guys?

Btw I could use a new set of tires from Tire Rack
Old 02-15-2006, 02:33 PM
IllCDI

Originally Posted by dinko

I am sure ClayJ will come back with something like,

"I dont have to prove anything to anybody, and I am doing you all a favor by even considering posting some pictures. I thought this thread was moving forward, instead it has turned into a personal attack on me and my wealth. For this reason I have decided not to post any pictures or provide any proof. Why should I fly anyone out, and risk assasination? This is a risk to my personal safety. You can choose to either believe me or not, but either way I am a very powerful man and sooner or later most of you will find that out."

Old 02-15-2006, 02:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55
My only argument is this. The guy has thousands of posts on this forum... let alone other forums! He's online 24/7, posts on every board, and says he will buy every car in every forum.

Not saying anything bad about ClayJ, just the way he acts. Someone who can manage the money he says he has, can manage his act as well.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:10 PM
ON PROBATION

I missed a whole bunch here!

Let me read all of what's up , and then I'll post again.....
Old 02-15-2006, 04:11 PM

I am completly diissappointed......

I have surfed these pages a number of times for about 2 years prior to joining and still post only when I find interesting or humerous. But this has got to stop I dont understand how members who are obviously hardworking, educated, and LEGIT (they have C55/E55/SL's blah blah blah) can even entertain this clown Why do you ask "Am I on your list?" Who cares if you are or not....lets not forget he has been a member here for quite some time....and has not posted any hard evidence to confirm HIS extravagant and I mean NONE, ZIP, ZILCH!!! He claims he is in the boonies.....yah right...what about before he left for this so called favor...he could'nt have posted then? Sure alot of us come here for fun and to learn a few things along the way but do we make extavagant claims......and then....have the audacity to say we cant prove or share anything do to security reasons Come on fellas and ladies ( ) he is such a lying poser that it sickens me This guy, girl, alien (we'll never know for security reasons give me a FKN break ) continually claims ownership to residences, planes, trains and automoblies but has yet to provide any proof. Proof that he would never, have to prove had HE not made these ridiculous claims!

fakej shoud be
Old 02-15-2006, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AsianML
someone called this activity "pathetic" and I totally agree!! (others have done the same thing) but, this could be an 11yr. old, IDK?!?!
Old 02-15-2006, 04:22 PM

In short....

As with notkts, by entertaining this imbasal he is getting what he wants....I truely believe that members of this board should minimize communication with fakej so we can MOVE ON!!!

P.S. Interested in what members like renn12 think of this absurdity
(just do to the fact that he has made claims of ownership, ie his sig and link, and has NOT proven (because he is not in that position), but shared on numerous occasions his athenticity through various media forms! Love ur vids
Old 02-15-2006, 04:44 PM
ON PROBATION

My, my, my - the natives are restless! All riled up again! LOL

Too many posts to quote.....

I am stuck in the boonies -- I am not flying anyone out here. I am planning on being able to leave here by the weekend.

I have said that I will post up pics/vids to silence the naysayers and you're-a-poser's, and I will. I think that that is a good, and acceptable-to-me, solution for that problem. That is my plan on that at this point in time.

Generosity. I am even more private about my generosity than about my family and friends. Most of them don't even know about my generosity - and I keep it that way. The point of giving is to give, and help; not to brag about it, nor for a photo-op and civic recognition, not even for the tax write-off. I am sure that I will help this site with a financial contribution -- but it will be conditional upon no recognition; and none of you should know about it unless you can infer it from some tremendous improvement in the website, or whatever.

I do not enable dysfunctional people, or dysfunction in people. Rule number two in my giving. IMO to do so is to harm, more than to help. Until I know someone, or another form of entity, or a problem, well enough to determine how and when to help - I don't.

I am sure that any of you whom are able to attend a GTG or other event which I also attend will benefit from some of my 'largesse' -- even if it is 'just' to get a ride in a dream car.... That should be good enough for now, for any of you.

nmsno27 - I own a...CLK-GTR.
What number is it?

[careful here now - there are only two of them that I don't exactly know about....]

Now - for all of you talking ***** - and posting it. Some of you think that you're having fun. Some of you may actually think that you're either doing the community a service by exposing a poser, or that I deserve whatever treatment you are dishing out to me because I am a poser.

Hmmmmm......
Not sure exactly what my take will be on that in the end result. But your posts are here on the forums. And you posted them (some repeatedly and continuously). And I have read the many of them...with your screen name attached. You are not on any of the favorable or 'good' lists -- that's for damn sure!

You should have no expectation of any favor or largess from me -- that's probably for sure too. Will time pass and opinions of each other change over time? Certainly that is a possibility.... But at this point you have already done what you have already done. Actions have consequences. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Etc. At this point you have basically fugged yourselves with me...and it is your doing.... Oh Well!

I have learned at this later stage in life that I don't talk shiznit. That I don't judge matters too quickly or vocally until I have taken enough time to make a more full consideration. And that I hate having to take something back - or not being able to take something back - so I am much more careful in how I relate to others -- especially people that I don't know. Quite apparently, many of you haven't yet learned that lesson - the hard way - and this may be the time in your life that you do learn it.....
Old 02-15-2006, 04:49 PM

2004 Hummer H2 - Keepin it stock...2006 Range Rover Supercharged ''Sleeper''
shiznit
Old 02-15-2006, 05:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
My, my, my - the natives are restless! All riled up again! LOL

Too many posts to quote.....

I am stuck in the boonies -- I am not flying anyone out here. I am planning on being able to leave here by the weekend.

I have said that I will post up pics/vids to silence the naysayers and you're-a-poser's, and I will. I think that that is a good, and acceptable-to-me, solution for that problem. That is my plan on that at this point in time.

Generosity. I am even more private about my generosity than about my family and friends. Most of them don't even know about my generosity - and I keep it that way. The point of giving is to give, and help; not to brag about it, nor for a photo-op and civic recognition, not even for the tax write-off. I am sure that I will help this site with a financial contribution -- but it will be conditional upon no recognition; and none of you should know about it unless you can infer it from some tremendous improvement in the website, or whatever.

I do not enable dysfunctional people, or dysfunction in people. Rule number two in my giving. IMO to do so is to harm, more than to help. Until I know someone, or another form of entity, or a problem, well enough to determine how and when to help - I don't.

I am sure that any of you whom are able to attend a GTG or other event which I also attend will benefit from some of my 'largesse' -- even if it is 'just' to get a ride in a dream car.... That should be good enough for now, for any of you.

What number is it?

[careful here now - there are only two of them that I don't exactly know about....]

Now - for all of you talking ***** - and posting it. Some of you think that you're having fun. Some of you may actually think that you're either doing the community a service by exposing a poser, or that I deserve whatever treatment you are dishing out to me because I am a poser.

Hmmmmm......
Not sure exactly what my take will be on that in the end result. But your posts are here on the forums. And you posted them (some repeatedly and continuously). And I have read the many of them...with your screen name attached. You are not on any of the favorable or 'good' lists -- that's for damn sure!

You should have no expectation of any favor or largess from me -- that's probably for sure too. Will time pass and opinions of each other change over time? Certainly that is a possibility.... But at this point you have already done what you have already done. Actions have consequences. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Etc. At this point you have basically fugged yourselves with me...and it is your doing.... Oh Well!

I have learned at this later stage in life that I don't talk shiznit. That I don't judge matters too quickly or vocally until I have taken enough time to make a more full consideration. And that I hate having to take something back - or not being able to take something back - so I am much more careful in how I relate to others -- especially people that I don't know. Quite apparently, many of you haven't yet learned that lesson - the hard way - and this may be the time in your life that you do learn it.....
no i don't want you to fly us out to the boonies, just fly me out to Vegas and make a party out of it!! vip at the crazy horse is on me!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my Murcielago