C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Pictures of my Murcielago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 11:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ClayJ
You're barking up the wrong tree, and taking on the wrong dog...and that can get you to take a fall or get bit, in my experience....
Listen ClayJ, first off, dont ever threaten me. Second, joking aside, every single damn post you make on OT has to do with buying watever car someone is talking about. If you really want 15 SL65's or CLK-GTR cool, but it gets really effin annoying when you keep coming up with all the stupid stories and putting up bogus pics, it's not funny just annoying. Kinda like my posts are to you.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Originally Posted by IllCDI
CLAYJ,

Is this your website:

http://www.clayj.com

are you also a carolina panthers fan?

http://www.panthershuddle.com/forum/member.php?u=5540

let me know
Thanks
I was wrong.

I bet Clay is actually a spy.

Last edited by FThornton666; 02-13-2006 at 12:36 AM.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
CLAYJ,

Is this your website:

http://www.clayj.com

are you also a carolina panthers fan?

http://www.panthershuddle.com/forum/member.php?u=5540

let me know
Thanks
Damn good find my boy! Jolly damn good! I can't believe no one tried that ... www.clayj.com

Well Clay, did we do it? Mystery man uncovered? OR are you just a fan of the artist?
Old 02-13-2006, 01:04 AM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by nmsno27
Listen ClayJ, first off, dont ever threaten me....
You mistook my post - I don't ever threaten people. I do go after people from time to time, but I never threaten or warn them first - that is a strategic mistake.

I am not taking your childish antics seriously, or personally - I am far older and wiser than that LOL.

My point in posting is akin to "It is better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt". Your campaign, so to speak, with me on this forum, is only going to make you look foolish (and put you on my permanent shiznit list); but in general, if this is a reflection or symptom of your personality and how you act towards any other people - it is going to get you in trouble one day. Been there, seen that. That was what I was saying....

And no, I am not the clayj.com Panthers fan. I have posted a few times before that I picked "ClayJ" because I found so many of them on the internet in a Google search, or whatever it was, some couple of years ago.....

BTW, one of my GM's came across the hilarity on this website, all on his own, and called tonight to tell me that he was selecting pictures to email me to post on this site and "put all of those doubting on a witchhunt kids to shame"! ROFL I told him that I wasn't too woried about it, and that he had better things to do.

We did discuss, however - and this is why I am posting this - that we are going to have to come up with some unique kind of "ClayJ Authenticating Ownermark", like a green stuffed lizard in the windshield or whatever, to put the doubters to rest about false claims and photshopping.... Any ideas on this?
Old 02-13-2006, 01:08 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Just put VRAA on a piece of paper.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:09 AM
Banned

F248 F1
haha you can put a million dollar check made to me and then mail it to me !!!
Old 02-13-2006, 01:12 AM
ON PROBATION

Is a piece of paper that says ClayJ or NOTKTS (LOL) or whatever good enough? Couldn't that be easily photoshopped?

I was thinking something three dimensional, with a patterned, colored body, that could be stuck halfway in and haflway out of a window -- something difficult to photoshop...?
Old 02-13-2006, 01:17 AM
Banned

F248 F1
Is a piece of paper that says ClayJ or NOTKTS (LOL) or whatever good enough? Couldn't that be easily photoshopped?

I was thinking something three dimensional, with a patterned, colored body, that could be stuck halfway in and haflway out of a window -- something difficult to photoshop...?
a tie ?
Old 02-13-2006, 09:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
I like something with a time/date stamp.... and certainly has to pass the photoshop free test, so it has to be placed in such a way... go for it Clay, end this speculation once and for all so we can discuss stuff, and not Clay.
Old 02-13-2006, 09:56 AM
IllCDI

CLAYJ,

How about we tell you what angles of the car we want to see and you take those pictures. That would be undeniable proof.

Old 02-13-2006, 10:15 AM
ON PROBATION

A device will only work on new photographs to be taken. Since it looks like two of my GM's will now be taking photos of some cars for me, the time/date stamp would work well on those. I have posted pics in the past where I covered up the time/date stamp. Can't any photo of a car have a time/date stamp? And couldn't one be photoshopped in?

On pics that I will take myself on my travels here in the next month, or that I might direct someone else to take for me, I had thought that an unmistakeably unique ClayJ Photographic Ownermark would be the way to go. The unique angle idea is a good one - perhaps a shot of the car from way too low at the front or rear of the car could be included in a new photoshoot, or added as a photograph to an existing picture set? Nobody would ever take (or include) one of those photos....

I am planning on selecting some already existing photos as well (no way I am going to spend the time to photgraph all of my cars as I hit each location - I have too many, and I am only willing to work just so hard on this...) as I have done with many of the car pics that I have already posted; I don't know of any way to Ownermark those pics, other than the take an extra, new pic from a weird angle idea....

Just something that we had talked about, so I wanted to throw it out to the more demanding, and the more reasonable, of you out there for discussion -

Last edited by ClayJ; 02-13-2006 at 10:19 AM.
Old 02-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Banned

Your campaign, so to speak, with me on this forum, is only going to make you look foolish (and put you on my permanent shiznit list); but in general, if this is a reflection or symptom of your personality and how you act towards any other people - it is going to get you in trouble one day. Been there, seen that. That was what I was saying....
Listen ClayJ, I didn't start this you and your stories did. Make me look foolish, on the contrary my friend. None of this can make me look foolish. Lets say you are telling the truth about everything you have posted and who you are. What does that have to do with how I look?? Me being wrong makes me look foolish? Everyone makes mistakes and that'll be mine. If you are ligit, good, if you're not... you're the one thats gonna look foolish. Me... this isnt about me. Understand? O and about me being immature and less wise than you... I'm only 20 so ya I am, I really don't care.
Old 02-13-2006, 11:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Since taking a picture of your collection would be nearly impossible , I'll tell you what I would like to see in order shut me up. This is very simple, shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes and 99% photoshop-proof...

First, get the following things:
1) A copy of your insurance policy (cover up your name and any personal info)
2) All your car keys from one of your many locations
3) A table
4) A Camera

Now...
1) Cover up all private information on your insurance policy. Hand write "NY C32 sucks" in ballpoint pen on the top of the page. DO NOT use a marker.
2)Place the insurance policy on the table and fan the pages out (I'm sure it takes multiple pages to list all the cars in your collection)
3)Place the keys for each car listed in order of the cars listed (From top to bottom/Left to right)
4) Take several pictures both near and far so there is no disputing what is in the picture. Also, take different angles. I figure 6 pics would suffice if you follow these simple directions.
It is safe to say that the insurance policy is not going to be clear enough to read but it will give us an idea of whats what. For example, if item 4 is a Ferrari Enzo, I can count on seeing an "F" for Ferrari and an "E" for Enzo. I can also count the 4th key from the left and see a coresponding Ferrari key.

Rest assured that you can keep your GM's working instead of taking pictures of cars to satisfiy us poor MBWorld members.
Old 02-13-2006, 11:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by NY C32
Since taking a picture of your collection would be nearly impossible , I'll tell you what I would like to see in order shut me up. This is very simple, shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes and 99% photoshop-proof...
I like that, nice idea. NY C32, you remember that queer who we ganged up on talking **** about your car cuz it was a C-class, haha this is just as fun as that. Glad we were able to do it again
Old 02-13-2006, 11:24 AM
IllCDI

his cars are probably not registered, when you have that many cars its a good idea to get a Dealers License (like I have) so that you dont have to waste money registering cars you barely drive, also Smog is a pain in the ***. I merely just put on my DLR plates, and leave a message for my insurance agent (telling him I am taking such and such car out on this date and time) when I want to take one of the cars out.

Old 02-13-2006, 11:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
his cars are probably not registered, when you have that many cars its a good idea to get a Dealers License (like I have) so that you dont have to waste money registering cars you barely drive, also Smog is a pain in the ***. I merely just put on my DLR plates, and leave a message for my insurance agent (telling him I am taking such and such car out on this date and time) when I want to take one of the cars out.
Damn you for wasting my flavor

Well there has to be something other than plain old pics. Pics don't cut it for a situation like this
Old 02-13-2006, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
I like that, nice idea. NY C32, you remember that queer who we ganged up on talking **** about your car cuz it was a C-class, haha this is just as fun as that. Glad we were able to do it again
haha

Its always a pleasure!
Old 02-13-2006, 11:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
lol, are you guys talking about the dudes in the w140 forum? lmao
Old 02-13-2006, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by BklynBenz
lol, are you guys talking about the dudes in the w140 forum? lmao
yeah

Marci.... What ever happened to that guy???
Old 02-13-2006, 12:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NY C32
yeah

Marci.... What ever happened to that guy???
Marci, the only person who owns a W140 S65 AMG biturbo. ClayJ is gonna read this and think man, I never knew they made one, I gotta get my hands on one of those!
Old 02-13-2006, 06:35 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
ClayJ- Perhaps you could take a short video clip of one of your GMs (if you don't want to give your identity) standing by the table that NY C32 suggested, and saying something about MBWorld, and ClayJ. That is undeniable proof. Of course, the guy has to be standing by the table of keys, or by one of the supercars cars that you own.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:37 PM

Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Porsche, Aston Martin, Chevrolet
Nice pictures, beautiful automobile.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:42 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by AMG1
Nice pictures, beautiful automobile.
Who were you referring to? We've got about a million pics here ranging from Lambos, to Lambo trains, to lawn mowers, to people.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 W205 C43 AMG
I remember that punk-@ss kid.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 W205 C43 AMG
NOTKTS = Wanksta.

"You've been posting on MBWorld a LONG TIME and you ain't GOT NOTHIN'!"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my Murcielago