Pictures of my Murcielago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 11:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2016 AMG C63s
Originally Posted by nmsno27
This POS needs to get kicked in the face with a few rocks. Honestly, I hope ClayJ is legit and proves us wrong. That way all you guys can apologize for doubting him, he can show up to one of the gtg's and I can show up and ram an H1 into his car. That probably wont happen so I settle for keying it infront of everyone and standing next to it to see what ClayJ is gonna do about. Hell, I'll key my address into the driver side door of one of his exotics if he doesn't like to confront plp in public. BTW, Ricky can you ban this f*cker? There has to be something you can get rid of him for...
are you like 12? look what you wrote. vandalism to a 100K + car is a felony.

you just publically threatened to commit a felony.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FakeJ dont you get it!!!

Originally Posted by ClayJ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You are the sharpest knife in the drawer, aren't you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"'Tis better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt".

Or to post it repeatedly on an internet forum for all to read for imperpetuity(!!!).

NO ONE here believes a word that comes out of your a$$...hmmm sorry I mean mouth, and the ones that say they do or aren't "completely convinced you're a fraud" are only saying that with dreams and hopes that you might show up to a gtg with some of ur superman cars Let me reiterate.......you are full of *****, no one cares how rich or poor you are, now leave and never come back again....THANK YOU!!!

P.S. come on man the quotes being reused again and again is just lame

AGAIN FAKEJ YOU SHOULD BE..................
Old 02-16-2006, 11:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'10 Panamera S, '06 AMG CLS55, '07 Miata MX5, '02 MB SPRINTER, '99 Spec Miata Race Car (2X)
Trust me, I dont think he enjoys his time here with plp like me, BklynBenz, NY C32 , and a FEW others ragging on him. This POS needs to get kicked in the face with a few rocks. Honestly, I hope ClayJ is legit and proves us wrong. That way all you guys can apologize for doubting him, he can show up to one of the gtg's and I can show up and ram an H1 into his car. That probably wont happen so I settle for keying it infront of everyone and standing next to it to see what ClayJ is gonna do about. Hell, I'll key my address into the driver side door of one of his exotics if he doesn't like to confront plp in public. BTW, Ricky can you ban this f*cker? There has to be something you can get rid of him for...
Why would you ever want to ban ClayJ - I know this thread started out as an expose of Notkts, and has morphed into a desire from certain members to possibly expose ClayJ, but guys.......take a moment - look at the number of views of this thread - coming for 28,000 views ...... must be a record ........ nothing comes remotely close to being this entertaining... someone said it before - damn this is fun ........ thats why we are drawn to the thread like rubber neckers to the scene of an accident - just hoping to find fresh blood smeared on the highway.......... some of these amazing threads is what hooks people to this forum....... cant wait to see how it all plays out.....
Old 02-16-2006, 11:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
Originally Posted by phonetics
the statement from from Frank Sinatra is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:21 AM

by the way....

on a side note I know you have made many attempts to come off as a well spoken, well educated and a wise man/girl/alien (again for security reasons we'll never know) but I cant remember the last time, either in a press conference, news report or any other public address ANY and I mean ANY bllionaire ever used the term "shiznit" LMFAO again and again over this one

WAIT....I can hear it now.....[Bill gates addressing shareholders at the quarterly meeting]......."Well friends, productivity is up, numbers are on the rise and aol does'nt have "shiznit" on us" LOL
Old 02-16-2006, 11:47 AM
ON PROBATION

Trust me, I dont think he enjoys his time here with plp like me, BklynBenz, NY C32 , and a FEW others ragging on him. This POS needs to get kicked in the face with a few rocks. Honestly, I hope ClayJ is legit and proves us wrong. That way all you guys can apologize for doubting him, he can show up to one of the gtg's and I can show up and ram an H1 into his car. That probably wont happen so I settle for keying it infront of everyone and standing next to it to see what ClayJ is gonna do about. Hell, I'll key my address into the driver side door of one of his exotics if he doesn't like to confront plp in public. BTW, Ricky can you ban this f*cker? There has to be something you can get rid of him for...
I am reporting this post to the mods.

LET ME STATE PUBLICALLY - ANY ATTEMPT TO HARM ME OR MY PROPERTY, OR TO THREATEN ME IN ANY MANNER, WILL BE MET WITH PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. PERIOD. YOU MESS WITH THE BULL, YOU GET THE HORNS.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
wow...
Old 02-16-2006, 11:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Originally Posted by Lexani
wow...
lmao, this is a good one no john?
Old 02-16-2006, 11:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
This is going into uncharted territory...
Old 02-16-2006, 12:01 PM
Banned

I am reporting this post to the mods.

LET ME STATE PUBLICALLY - ANY ATTEMPT TO HARM ME OR MY PROPERTY, OR TO THREATEN ME IN ANY MANNER, WILL BE MET WITH PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. PERIOD. YOU MESS WITH THE BULL, YOU GET THE HORNS.
OO noooo..... wow man im freaking out right now! Please dont prosecute me. I believe you. Can you put me on your list??
Old 02-16-2006, 12:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AMG_Eric
are you like 12? look what you wrote. vandalism to a 100K + car is a felony.

you just publically threatened to commit a felony.

Umm no, aren't you like 40?
Old 02-16-2006, 12:08 PM

Why O Why.....

Do you guys continue to tickle this morons fancy. Why threaten him? Makes no sense He is a tool bag, a real life moron. Now he has somthing else o rant and rave about and again AVOID the issue at hand. FakeJ you are [Class A] CHUMP! Plain and simple! You have had excuses for you extravagant claims for god knows how long and basically, yah people are fed up and want you to leave......well at least I do
Old 02-16-2006, 12:12 PM
Banned

You're barking up the wrong tree, and taking on the wrong dog...and that can get you to take a fall or get bit
Listen ClayJ, first off, dont ever threaten me.
You remember this p*ssy?? If you want to play that game, I too can play...
Old 02-16-2006, 12:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
things with and without wheels
If he doesnt provide some kind of proof soon then he will ban himself by his actions or bs he laid on this forum.I dont think that the moderators have to do anything about this guy .The burden is on him to backup the stuff he says .If he doesnt then people on this forum will ignore him or beter yet they will torment him so much that he'll go away on his own .The excuse about the security issue is getting old,if somebody really wants to do some harm to him then they could find ways to do so like using the IP address .Wanting attention is human nature he's getting plenty of it here on this forum and then he draws a line on other things, this is very hard to believe that an attention ***** like him would want it only here and not anywhere else.If he wanted to keep himself annonymus then he could have always said that his friend owns this or that ,but no he said that he owns all those things.
Old 02-16-2006, 12:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i dont think that threatening anyone is necessary. there is no telling who this guy is. he could be the guy that is sitting at home smearing lipstick on his face with a "list" of people to kill. who knows? this is pretty entertaining, for the work setting, and im enjoying it!

is there an inside joke to this that i am unaware of?

i hope clayj keeps posting after we all figure out who he is.

the "shiznit" thing was an obvious give away. i doubt my dad has ever heard that word before and he is in his mid-40's....
Old 02-16-2006, 12:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 AMG C63s
Umm no, aren't you like 40?
i am 39 and i dont go around threating people on the net. i also would never post that i would commit a felony on the net.
Old 02-16-2006, 12:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
things with and without wheels
Hey everybody they found NOTKS boat
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of my Murcielago-dive-dive.jpg  
Old 02-16-2006, 12:46 PM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
nmsno27 has been suspended from MBWORLD for 7 days due to his/her posting of threats against another member's person and property. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated by anyone at MBWORLD.

Thanks to those members who have alerted the MBWORLD staff of this.
Old 02-16-2006, 12:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

he has more than one! NODRVE!

http://www.popa.com.br/paiol/fountain38/boat2.jpg

Old 02-16-2006, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
Originally Posted by revstriker
nmsno27 has been suspended from MBWORLD for 7 days due to his/her posting of threats against another member's person and property. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated by anyone at MBWORLD.

Thanks to those members who have alerted the MBWORLD staff of this.
The Hammer Falleth!
Old 02-16-2006, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 AMG C63s
OMG! those boat pix are hilarious. thx for the laugh b4 i went to work!!!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 01:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'99 C230 K
Im surprised rev left this thread open. lol.

Alright Clay i think its time to either put up or shut up. All you need is one good pic to silence the nay sayers. I think that would be smart thing to do at this point since things are getting outta hand.

If this is an inside joke, it didnt work to your advantage and you will probably be hated on these forums.

oh and nmsno27

he can show up to one of the gtg's and I can show up and ram an H1 into his car. That probably wont happen so I settle for keying it infront of everyone and standing next to it to see what ClayJ is gonna do about. Hell, I'll key my address into the driver side door of one of his exotics if he doesn't like to confront plp in public. BTW, Ricky can you ban this f*cker? There has to be something you can get rid of him for...
thats the gayest **** i ever herd.

grow up dude.
Old 02-16-2006, 01:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Originally Posted by RobertG
... an attention ***** like him...
you took the words right out of my mouth, lol. brb in 1 minute, ahahahahaha
Old 02-16-2006, 01:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
if clayj isnt a wanna be attention *****, i dont know who is. let his quotes speak for themselves, im sure theres tons more but im not wasting any more time on this jerkoff

I have four residences in the States, and I have four residences overseas. I usually have either three or four of each passenger vehicle, and one of each supercar on each continent
Oh, and I thought of painting her up, but she's she's just too damn big --paint would just make her look like a cruise ship or ocean liner.
No I am not saying that the Enzo in the picture is mine. But I might have an Enzo in this color.... In fact, I may have more than one Enzo...I may really like Enzos
I already had passed on buying the island that he bought(!) -- it's not that great of an island
I have to do it -- I want to lap Indianapolis in a Veyron when they do the season-ticket-holder laps before the race(!) How cool would that be?!!!
but I do have other fantastic sedans and mulit-passenger vehicles which I don't want to lose due to replacement of them by another S65.... I do like the variety; and there are so many great cars out there, and only so much garage space and time to drive them.....
And oh yeah, my USA GM got on the phone or on email or whatever last night, and now I've got to provide three GM's, already, with a new one when they come out!
(still less expensive than a 575M Superamerica or Koenigsegg CCR, though..! )
I'm lovin' the S65 - gonna have to do at least one.....
Rumor has it that I may have the big yacht in the Great Lakes with a bunch of friends and business associates to do those two races....
Maybe you guys would get invited to come on board and do the races with us.....
Looks like the real deal to me...............and I would know.
Yeah, she's a beaut, isn't she? I can't remember being this excited about a new MBZ since the SLR.....

We'll all get ours, guys -- we're just going to have to wait...
I couldn't make the show -- so I asked my USA GM to go for me. He took the pics as well.
how in the heck is the average Joe (or even someone with my money) going to do it?
I think that I am going to have a new one built, probably for Europe, with this interior. I haven't decided on the exterior color yet - I've got to go to the factory and see the new colors in person.....
I do want to be able to share the rarity of my wonderful cars with others.
The gated shifters suck, guys, that's why they're offering the F1 cambiocorsa transmission -- and that's why I take it on all of my new Ferrari's (and Maserati's, and the new Lambo's...).
I am looking at the GL and the R to fill the niche of what I call my multi-passenger, all-weather, all road-conditions vehicle. Hearsay has it that this niche is currently filled by customized GMC Yukon XL Denali's and AMG G-XXL's. I am really hoping that both the R and the GL are desirable to me, and that I will be willing to utilize them for this task, and like 'em.
I am very picky. Although I could afford to buy one of everything -- there obviously isn't much point to that.
I am going to take delivery of one or two R500's and one or two GL450's and give them an 'extended test drive' and see how I like 'em.
I have often thought of trying to get all of the MBZ AMG's in one posed pic, and of trying to get all of the exotics in one pic -- have thought about it for a couple of years....
Problem is that there are too many cars at too many disparate locations, and it would be a herculean logistical task to find one place where I could have them all assembled, let alone providing the camera angle that would allow all of them to be captured in one well-composed shot that would still allow you to see what's there.
And since my ego isn't into it, and I enjoy the cars by driving them, I just don't really feel the need to pull off the Big Collection Shot.... But I have often thought about it....
I think that I am going to try and buy this car guys!!!!!
The last time one of the Saubers was up for sale they wanted $5.5M for it -- and everyone talked me out of it as they wre afraid that I would kill myslef in it....

Now, I've got another chance -- and i think that I'm gonna jump on it this time!

Could you imagine doing a historic at Laguna Seca in this puppy?!!!

Or taking it to a trackday?!!!
HAHAHA! I'm not going to say who is building cars for me, or what the cars are.... I do think about this one from time to time though.
I mostly use the Elises for neophytes and the not-too-skilled-yet when I take people with me to the track and they're just not going to be happy with just riding around in one of the powerful cars, and are going to want to get some of their own seat-time in....

So, if you get invited to a ClayJ track day with the gang, you may be able to 'have' one of the Elises for a day...at the track.
I have alot of money - as hearsay has it, or as I am posing to have, depending on who is posting their opinion of me at the moment LOL - and it is invested all over the world.
Dang Frank! That almost looks like the contents of one of my garages!
I'm looking for a 300SL right now - and I'd love to do it up in Jasper Blue
Because I travel so much, I get to enjoy the anticipation of knowing what I'm going to drive when I get to each next destination
I am going to try to go direct in Italy this month through a factory connection
I've got to pick up something for here in the boonies, and I'm just doing the down and dirty and choosing between two identical build ML500's
Rumour has it that I am still seriously considering ordering another in the green depicted in the pic off of the Koenigsegg website - just for giggles(!).
This is a car that you would also want to take a spin around a track in.
How'd you know that I had two McLaren F1's
That's why I'm going to Molsheim to pic colors. I am settled on the interiors -- it's the exteriors that I am still in consideration on from between a few schemes

Old 02-16-2006, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
thats the 'shiznit' right there! lmao

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my Murcielago