Pictures of my Murcielago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 11:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
Originally Posted by IllCDI
he says he will prove he owned an f430 and "flipped it" for a profit, I cant wait to see the evidence he shows to prove this. Im guessing it will be 4 chairs under a red car cover.

I have a friend with two.. https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....7&postcount=14

I'm meeting him for lunch Thurs, and he knows a lot of people at Ferrari quite well as he's bought some 15 cars over the years.. I'll see if he can dig up info on a Orlando Ferrari to be delivered.. maybe he can't, but it's worth seeing if there is even one on order for that area. (there can't be but a small handful)..
Old 02-01-2006, 12:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
someone either did go to the houston boat show, if there is one, or has a friend that went. was the notkts donzi there? i know it seems to be that his boat doesnt exist, but we should get proof. houston boys, whats up?
Old 02-01-2006, 12:40 PM
IllCDI

Originally Posted by CE750
I have a friend with two.. https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....7&postcount=14

I'm meeting him for lunch Thurs, and he knows a lot of people at Ferrari quite well as he's bought some 15 cars over the years.. I'll see if he can dig up info on a Orlando Ferrari to be delivered.. maybe he can't, but it's worth seeing if there is even one on order for that area. (there can't be but a small handful)..
He said he was getting it from South Carolina I think I read that somewhere, it really doesnt matter, there is a 0% chance that he is telling the truth regarding the f430.

Old 02-01-2006, 01:03 PM

2006 CLS55
Originally Posted by blume
someone either did go to the houston boat show, if there is one, or has a friend that went. was the notkts donzi there? i know it seems to be that his boat doesnt exist, but we should get proof. houston boys, whats up?

Who cares??
Old 02-01-2006, 01:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Who cares??

Yeah, I think Noktks is gone for good this time... His version "B" of the truth didn't seem to stick very well, so unless he's back with a version "C", I say RIP.
Old 02-01-2006, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Who cares??

version "b" is still his story and he said that he (notkts) will check back in a week. someone cares if they are clicking to see what is going on and giving a reply!
Old 02-01-2006, 01:44 PM

2006 CLS55
Blume, see who STARTED the thread initially.
Old 02-01-2006, 01:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Blume, see who STARTED the thread initially.
by no way am i trying to steal your thread. it got long ago. again, sorry I didnt realize that this was your thread! either way, my only point is that lying should be taken seriously and investigated to a certain extent.
Old 02-01-2006, 03:09 PM

2005 S55
version "b" is still his story and he said that he (notkts) will check back in a week. someone cares if they are clicking to see what is going on and giving a reply!
8,000 posts .. over 30 per day .. does anyone really think he's not here right now reading these hoping we will by his BS second version of the truth so he can keep posting?
Old 02-01-2006, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by shaw01
8,000 posts .. over 30 per day .. does anyone really think he's not here right now reading these hoping we will by his BS second version of the truth so he can keep posting?
I wish he would say something so I could talk more *****...

Old 02-01-2006, 03:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
oh **** guys, mbworld exclusive here!!!! nolambo just emailed me this pic as proof that he was on the run in CA. i dont know though he kind of looks a little young but whatever, lmao

Old 02-01-2006, 03:55 PM

2006 CLS55
by no way am i trying to steal your thread. it got long ago. again, sorry I didnt realize that this was your thread! either way, my only point is that lying should be taken seriously and investigated to a certain extent.
Taken seriously? The guy is a loser. Find something better to do Blume.
Old 02-01-2006, 04:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by BklynBenz
oh **** guys, mbworld exclusive here!!!! nolambo just emailed me this pic as proof that he was on the run in CA. i dont know though he kind of looks a little young but whatever, lmao
LOL! I think he's probably got his cheap cellphone camera under that towel too! Sneaking some of those "Hi-Res" pics of "His" Lambo!

BTW... Bklyn, check your PM..
Old 02-01-2006, 04:34 PM
ON PROBATION

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think even Yo-Yo's laughing!
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of my Murcielago-notktscopy4ri-w-yo-yo-medium-.jpg  
Old 02-01-2006, 05:51 PM

2001 Diablo 6.0 , 1984 Countach sold, 96 viper GTS
Originally Posted by RomansDad

I belonged to one forum where we had ONE PERSON sign up under 5 different screenenames... It was a pretty slow forum, so there were only a few hundred members and VERY few active members... This person ACTUALLY STARTED CARRYING ON ENTIRE THREADS WITH HIMSELF! In other threads, if somebody disagreed with one of the personalities, the other four would come to the rescue... In the end, they (he/she?) were outed as a pre teen kid who was bored... No harm done... JUST WEIRD! I mean, go outside and run around if youre that bored....

L-Power has a resident YACHT MANUFACTURER from Florida... He calls total bull**** on the whole boat thing... Another fabrication of this person's imagination. I assume the Ferrari is as well...

Regardless, I think he is probably a young person... The house probably belongs to a parent or friend's parent...

We've outed a coule of these guys on L-P... They pack up their bags... Apologize... Promise never to do it again... And then move on to another forum (Often under the SAME DAMNED SCREENENAME ) and start spinning the story all over again...

I wonder what site that was .. Humm... LOL !

I knew Mike would be able to tell if the boat thing was BS but I didn't fell any need to ask him. I knew the guy was full of BS. He loves to break Internet posers down though. Maybe we should get him on here to complete the ownage !

I have seen enough guys on here in the past few days that are true lambo owners. If any of you guys that are looking for true advice on future purchases or just any lambo help i am sure Romandad, Allan, Robert, Myself ,and a few others will be glad to answer anything for you.

That is the scary thing, a non owner giving advise on cars the he has never had any affiliation with. Imagine making a $300,000 purchase on this guys advise!
Old 02-01-2006, 06:08 PM

Hi Everyone,

I took NoTkts advice and just sold my G4(its a plane stoopid), and bought this Murcie. I should mention I paid in cash with a $300,000.00 bill the government makes just for me. I know I over paid, but I didnt feel like dealing with change. Anyway see you at the boat show, I am thinking of a new Wally boat to park my donzi in.
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of my Murcielago-image.jpg  
Old 02-01-2006, 06:27 PM
ON PROBATION

HAHAHAHA!

Welcome guys, and have fun!
Old 02-01-2006, 07:03 PM

2012 Cls 63 amg, 2006 Bmw M6
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!! I had not seen this thread. Damn dude why did you do it man. I took study breaks with this dude NOTKTS and Lexani. That was crazy. I remember when Lexani called him out and they were fighting like little biatches lol! Just kidding Lexani! Damn NOTKTS......what can I say man you gotta pay the price to play man. Why did'nt you just lie and say that you owned a c-class instead lol! maybe then no one would say anything cause everybody can get one of those. Even my broke medical student A S S has one. lol! Anyway, it does'nt pay to lie so stop the lies bro.

I don't know man, but I gotta be the first to pull your cards on this one.......
YOU DON"T HAVE AN SL 500 DO YOU? JUST COME CLEAN BRO.
It's all in good fun. I believe you about the Escalade though because..........even I could get a used one at the price that I paid for the C -class. They are very inexpensive and can be had for very cheap these days. But an sl 500 even used will run you a good chunk of change and not many people can afford one. So if you dont't have one say so and just don't lie anymore because it is stupid to keep saying that you have money when you don't. Big deal. I'm not even going to comment on your Ferrari 430 story at this point

Don't you notice there are very few people on here who are that fortunate and most of them are in there prime age like there 40's and 50's and very successful. It takes hard work to be successful. Don't lie about it just work and get what you want and then show people.

BTW How old are you? Seriously. Don't B.S me cause I will really get mad and start trashing you like these guys! 15 20 25 30 40 50? Good luck to ya bro. If you are lying again.......THEN YOU ARE A TOOL! AND F U! IF YOU ARE NOT THEN SORRY and DON"T EVER POSE AGAIN FOO!

(Yo PETE(55fanatic) DID YOU SEE THIS COMING?) DAMN!!!!! OWNED TO THE MAX!

EDIT: OH CRAP .......DAMN DAMN I GOTTA CHANGE MY SIG NOW> >>>>>> I FORGOT HOW TO DO IT!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!! I'm no POSER! I'M LEGIT! LOL! How do I get this sig off. DEATH BY ASSOCIATION>>>>NOOOOO! I forgot been so long! lol!

Last edited by caliboy; 02-01-2006 at 07:13 PM.
Old 02-01-2006, 07:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'99 C230 K
Originally Posted by caliboy
[B]HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!
BTW How old are you? Seriously. Don't B.S me cause I will really get mad and start trashing you like these guys! 15 20 25 30 40 50? Good luck to ya bro. If you are lying again.......THEN YOU ARE A TOOL! AND F U! IF YOU ARE NOT THEN SORRY and DON"T EVER POSE AGAIN FOO!

EDIT: OH CRAP .......DAMN DAMN I GOTTA CHANGE MY SIG NOW> >>>>>> I FORGOT HOW TO DO IT!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!! I'm no POSER! I'M LEGIT! LOL! How do I get this sig off. DEATH BY ASSOCIATION>>>>NOOOOO! I forgot been so long! lol!

damn dude...I guess med school has been stressin you out. I cant wait till i get there lol.
Old 02-01-2006, 07:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 W205 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by BklynBenz

That is just too funny. I love the e-gear comment. Ha!
Old 02-01-2006, 07:21 PM

2012 Cls 63 amg, 2006 Bmw M6
Originally Posted by Evil Duffman
damn dude...I guess med school has been stressin you out. I cant wait till i get there lol.
You going to med school? Pm Me I'll tell you all about what NOT to do! lol!
Almost done. I graduate this May. THank GOD! What school you in now? Pm me I don't want to hi jack the thread.

I want to see if this FOO! tells me his age and if he really does have an Sl 500.
Old 02-01-2006, 07:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!! I had not seen this thread. Damn dude why did you do it man. I took study breaks with this dude NOTKTS and Lexani. That was crazy. I remember when Lexani called him out and they were fighting like little biatches lol! Just kidding Lexani! Damn NOTKTS......what can I say man you gotta pay the price to play man. Why did'nt you just lie and say that you owned a c-class instead lol! maybe then no one would say anything cause everybody can get one of those. Even my broke medical student A S S has one. lol! Anyway, it does'nt pay to lie so stop the lies bro.

I don't know man, but I gotta be the first to pull your cards on this one.......
YOU DON"T HAVE AN SL 500 DO YOU? JUST COME CLEAN BRO.
It's all in good fun. I believe you about the Escalade though because..........even I could get a used one at the price that I paid for the C -class. They are very inexpensive and can be had for very cheap these days. But an sl 500 even used will run you a good chunk of change and not many people can afford one. So if you dont't have one say so and just don't lie anymore because it is stupid to keep saying that you have money when you don't. Big deal. I'm not even going to comment on your Ferrari 430 story at this point

Don't you notice there are very few people on here who are that fortunate and most of them are in there prime age like there 40's and 50's and very successful. It takes hard work to be successful. Don't lie about it just work and get what you want and then show people.

Word?
Old 02-01-2006, 07:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'99 C230 K
You going to med school? Pm Me I'll tell you all about what NOT to do! lol!
Almost done. I graduate this May. THank GOD! What school you in now? Pm me I don't want to hi jack the thread.

I want to see if this FOO! tells me his age and if he really does have an Sl 500.

he told me hes gonna respond in a week, that was monday night. Maybe he'll clear things up by this coming monday. Im sure he knows the hole he put himself in, the wise thing to do would be to prove everything he stated previously.
Old 02-01-2006, 07:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by Lexani
Uh... work?

Haha, will you be attending the meet on the 4th? I got a surprise for everyone...

You know ill be there.

Plz tell me you rennteched your SL!! Or you MKBed your red one too?
Old 02-01-2006, 08:03 PM

2006 CLS55
Originally Posted by modoindustries
Hi Everyone,

I took NoTkts advice and just sold my G4(its a plane stoopid), and bought this Murcie. I should mention I paid in cash with a $300,000.00 bill the government makes just for me. I know I over paid, but I didnt feel like dealing with change. Anyway see you at the boat show, I am thinking of a new Wally boat to park my donzi in.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my Murcielago