Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 01:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
g
Originally Posted by MJ1133
hahahaha
Lmao... the people look at me such a stare like I think I'm better than them or something. I always give them the sarcastic "Hey hows its goin" stuff like that. The things you deal with in Nascar Country... O and the systems in the cars thats really fun
Old 06-05-2005, 01:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
Are you willing to take risk or do you want to play it safe for a while?
I like to take risks...lol but im only 17. But if u have any info on how to start in the stock market it would be greatly appreciated!
Old 06-05-2005, 01:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
Lmao... the people look at me such a stare like I think I'm better than them or something. I always give them the sarcastic "Hey hows its goin" stuff like that. The things you deal with in Nascar Country... O and the systems in the cars thats really fun
Haha i know what u mean I live in Texas and everyone is like NASCAR this and Nascar that...lol i know what u mean about the systems, me and my friends were sitting in the parking lot of Wendys waiting for some people and all of a sudden this old Jeep came through the drive through blasting their music and i swear that jeep was about to explode. I was like yeeehaw...lol
Old 06-05-2005, 02:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
I like to take risks...lol but im only 17. But if u have any info on how to start in the stock market it would be greatly appreciated!
Oh, hello. Looking for some sizzling stock tips, are we?
Those of us who don't watch the ticker tape all day may be tempted to take a shortcut by going to a brokers site...
I have some basics that I always go by no matter what... Used these for when a TMF student interviewed me...
1. Do something:There is no promise that the market will go up the first day, month, or even year that you invest in it. But there is 1 guarantee... Doing nothing at all will not provide for a comfortable retirement your only 17 but its never to early.
2. Start now. Putting your investing career on hold is 2ed only to not investing at all on my list of investment no nos. You already know that the earlier you start, the better off you are "Better late then never"
3.Pay off your plastic before you invest. If you have money in your savings account and you have revolving debt on your credit card, pay it off.
Agian your only 17 so that is not one of your worries...
4. Take the free money. You will never turn down a dollar if it were offered with no strings attached... the old saying is not only true. Take advantage of employer matched programs.
5. Look both ways before you cross the road Not every stock is for everyone. Even if you are a daredevil, you shouldn't pour all of your money into something that could end up going down the drain.
6. Enjoy your hobbies Don't invest in them. If old comic books, Barbie dolls, and abandoned exercise equipment could be used to fund retirements, do you think the stock market would exist? Ahh no... Don't make the mistake of thinking your jewelry, those Beanie Babies, or the lottery will provide for you in your later years.
7. Stay put when it makes sense. The best approach to investing is the long-term one. Pick your investments well and you'll reap more rewards over the long term than you ever dreamed possible. Trade in and out of the market and you'll be saddled with fees that chip away at your returns, and you'll potentially miss out on gains that long-term investors enjoy with much less effort.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Keep in mind these tips are for someone like you who wants to start out in the stock market... for seasoned traders there is a whole different set of rules
Hope that helps
Old 06-05-2005, 02:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Haha i know what u mean I live in Texas and everyone is like NASCAR this and Nascar that...lol i know what u mean about the systems, me and my friends were sitting in the parking lot of Wendys waiting for some people and all of a sudden this old Jeep came through the drive through blasting their music and i swear that jeep was about to explode. I was like yeeehaw...lol
I have a lil bump in the trunk in the ESV... How much bump?
The box is getting re-done and I cracked a headrest screen the other day.
- 3 JL Audio 12W7s
- 3 1000/1 JL Audio Amps
- 2 300/4 JL Amps
- Kicker Componets
- Kenwood TouchScreens
- Kenwood KVT-915 dash
- 3 Optima Yellow Tops
- Extra 250 Alternator
Old 06-05-2005, 02:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
Keep in mind these tips are for someone like you who wants to start out in the stock market... for seasoned traders there is a whole different set of rules
Hope that helps
Thanks man that helps alot...I think im gonna save that on my computer somewhere just to remember all of it...once again thanks its greatly appreciated ...now all i need to do is get a job because I want to be independent and not have to depend on my parents for everything, even the upgrades on my M3 (that they bought me) they also paid for. I think when i get a job im gonna try and open a scottrade account and try and get my feet wet...like you said the earlier you start the better.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Thanks man that helps alot...I think im gonna save that on my computer somewhere just to remember all of it...once again thanks its greatly appreciated ...now all i need to do is get a job because I want to be independent and not have to depend on my parents for everything, even the upgrades on my M3 (that they bought me) they also paid for. I think when i get a job im gonna try and open a scottrade account and try and get my feet wet...like you said the earlier you start the better.
No problem if you want some tips feel free to email or PM me anytime You have the right attitude and ambition... I see a Warren Buffet in the making :p
Old 06-05-2005, 02:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
I have a lil bump in the trunk in the ESV... How much bump?
The box is getting re-done and I cracked a headrest screen the other day.
- 3 JL Audio 12W7s
- 3 1000/1 JL Audio Amps
- 2 300/4 JL Amps
- Kicker Componets
- Kenwood TouchScreens
- Kenwood KVT-915 dash
- 3 Optima Yellow Tops
- Extra 250 Alternator
WOW!! thats crazy..i have a system in my M3 that I thought was bad *** until you just told me what you had...I have a cusom box set up in my trunk with ONLY 1 W7(nothing compaired to yours) and i think a JL 1000 watt amp but im not sure..the only reason i upgraded the system in the M3 is because i didnt like the Harmon Kardon system that came as a $650 option and still sounded like crap!
Old 06-05-2005, 02:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
No problem if you want some tips feel free to email or PM me anytime You have the right attitude and ambition... I see a Warren Buffet in the making :p
Lol thanks man...there really a few people like you that are willing to help out and give out advice to us young people who want to make it like you when we grow up
Old 06-05-2005, 02:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
WOW!! thats crazy..i have a system in my M3 that I thought was bad *** until you just told me what you had...I have a cusom box set up in my trunk with ONLY 1 W7(nothing compaired to yours) and i think a JL 1000 watt amp but im not sure..the only reason i upgraded the system in the M3 is because i didnt like the Harmon Kardon system that came as a $650 option and still sounded like crap!
How big is it... it should be around 20"L x 9"W x 2.5"H also should have 1000/1 printed middle right in black. I think both Bose and HK have seriously gone down in quality in the past few years... I remeber when I had the STS in 97' that Bose could hit. I wont even put them in my home, go Theather Research TR-2900 or 2910. They retail for about 5K a pair but you can get them off ebay for 200 with shipping and they are LOUD. Blow both HK and Bose out of the water.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Lol thanks man...there really a few people like you that are willing to help out and give out advice to us young people who want to make it like you when we grow up
I had a person do the same thing for me, I cant help but feel obligated to help out others like he helped me.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
How big is it... it should be around 20"L x 9"W x 2.5"H also should have 1000/1 printed middle right in black. I think both Bose and HK have seriously gone down in quality in the past few years... I remeber when I had the STS in 97' that Bose could hit. I wont even put them in my home, go Theather Research. They retail for about 5K a pair but you can get them off ebay for 200 with shipping and they are LOUD. Blow both HK and Bose out of the water.
Theather Research..never heard of them but if they retail for 5k a pair they must be good ill look into it thanks man...I remember when we were in the parking lot at wendys and the people came in the jeep i was gonna start blasting some rap music just to see what they would do but then i was like nooo they look a little on the crazy side And i have noticed lately ALOT of quality products have been going down in quality lately...i guess their just cutting costs to maximize profits
Old 06-05-2005, 02:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Theather Research..never heard of them but if they retail for 5k a pair they must be good ill look into it thanks man...I remember when we were in the parking lot at wendys and the people came in the jeep i was gonna start blasting some rap music just to see what they would do but then i was like nooo they look a little on the crazy side And i have noticed lately ALOT of quality products have been going down in quality lately...i guess their just cutting costs to maximize profits
*Cough* Mercedes *Cough*
TR they do alot of celb/prominent peoples theater rooms, they have ads in Rob Report
Man you should of... got to rep JL! Anys it was a jeep Im sure the M3 could of ripped it a new one :p
Well its been nice talking with you... I have to get ready I have to be in South Florida for 6:30. Keep in touch!
Old 06-05-2005, 02:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
*Cough* Mercedes *Cough*
TR they do alot of celb/prominent peoples theater rooms, they have ads in Rob Report
Man you should of... got to rep JL! Anys it was a jeep Im sure the M3 could of ripped it a new one :p
Well its been nice talking with you... I have to get ready I have to be in South Florida for 6:30. Keep in touch!
Lol..thanks for all the help man and I'll be sure to keep in touch
Old 06-05-2005, 07:06 AM
Banned

F248 F1
lol hey NOTCKS your dog looks like mine lol let me post a pic, he's fully grown, he's with his buddy Brandon. Brandon is the brown doggy and Ace is the white doggy.

Last edited by egxpimp; 06-05-2005 at 07:20 AM.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:29 PM

Airbus
NOTKTS Thanks will drop you a PM in the next day or two.

MJ1133 that is some good info NOTKTS passed along. My grandfather who is 82 raised me as a kid and kicked me in the a$$ when I needed it, passed along that same type of info.(still does LOL) He was a very successful business owner and WWII surgeon. He always paid off debt reinvesting in the company. I continue to learn from him to this day.

Last edited by MDCLS; 06-05-2005 at 02:42 PM.
Old 06-05-2005, 03:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
Originally Posted by MDCLS
NOTKTS Thanks will drop you a PM in the next day or two.

MJ1133 that is some good info NOTKTS passed along. My grandfather who is 82 raised me as a kid and kicked me in the a$$ when I needed it, passed along that same type of info.(still does LOL) He was a very successful business owner and WWII surgeon. He always paid off debt reinvesting in the company. I continue to learn from him to this day.
Yea man im just open to learning new things and trying to absorb as much info as I can, so when I start out I wont be clueless.
Old 06-06-2005, 11:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MGT, 12 CLS63 Launch
*Cough* Mercedes *Cough*

hey i see your an investor in FL... I'm in the mortgage business in jersey, but I do RE investments on the side, and just sold on acouple townhomes i got pre contruct on hutchinson island in martin county... I'm now looking in the cape coral, fort myers area... probably going to buy acouple of lots and build. know anything about that area?
Old 06-10-2005, 11:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by TectiteE
hey i see your an investor in FL... I'm in the mortgage business in jersey, but I do RE investments on the side, and just sold on acouple townhomes i got pre contruct on hutchinson island in martin county... I'm now looking in the cape coral, fort myers area... probably going to buy acouple of lots and build. know anything about that area?
What kind of lots are you looking for? Beachfront waterfront...etc?
Old 06-11-2005, 02:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 140 Likes on 107 Posts
ML350
now ...truly
Old 06-11-2005, 03:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MGT, 12 CLS63 Launch
What kind of lots are you looking for? Beachfront waterfront...etc?
beach front pref... i'm finding waterfront lots for mid 2's but nothing beach
Old 06-11-2005, 11:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by Doctodd33
now ...truly
.... Maybe its just you
Old 06-11-2005, 11:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by TectiteE
beach front pref... i'm finding waterfront lots for mid 2's but nothing beach
I'll do some looking for you... I'll let you know if anything comes up. But I do have a hot lead in the Sanibel area, the bank is going to be foreclosing on over 3 acres of beach-front in the next few weeks
Old 06-11-2005, 11:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
egutie6970: Is yours a mix b/t a Corgi and something else... I cant put my finger on it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my Murcielago