C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Pictures of my Murcielago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 12:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no tickets, i sent you a PM did you get it?

D
Old 06-12-2005, 11:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
I've got this property for sale in the Orlando area, brand new, never lived in..... .9 acre on the golf course:

http://www.black-bear-reserve.com/

Originally Posted by MDCLS
Beautiful cars guys! NOTKTS do you want to donate any land to worthy cause? j/k OT: We are currently lot/house hunting in Orlando. Lot size keeps shrinking and shrinking.Looking for something larger than those 50 ft x100 lots that seem to be the norm. We need to be close to the airport and convenient to 417. The daughter will be headed to college at UCF in the not too distant future. Wow time flies. Here's a picture of our daughter in the old 25th Anniversary Countach. It was sold to a doctor who promptly took it out and crashed it the 1st week he had it, then dropped dead of a heart attack the next day. No BS. Here's hoping for another someday.:-)
Old 06-13-2005, 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by MJ1133
I like to take risks...lol but im only 17. But if u have any info on how to start in the stock market it would be greatly appreciated!
Im only 19 but Ive investing in stocks for at least 2 years. So i started around your age (like Im that much older ). Just made a nice 50% profit with a steel company. Two things Id like to say :

1. You havent made any losses or profits until youve sold the stocks.

2. Its doesnt have to be IT to make big profits...
Old 06-14-2005, 02:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 140 Likes on 107 Posts
ML350
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
.... Maybe its just you
Maybe Michael Jackson and priests are innocent of the same thing......naaaa, doubt it.

Maybe im just pointing out that this is the CLS55 forum. :p :p :p :p :p

T
Old 06-14-2005, 11:40 AM

bike
this thread does suck......
Old 06-14-2005, 02:18 PM

2006 CLS55
Yeah,

Went from car picks to Real Estate investments.
Old 06-14-2005, 02:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Yeah,

Went from car picks to Real Estate investments.
If they ask what are you suppose to do? I guess PM is the anwser...
Old 06-14-2005, 02:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by Doctodd33
Maybe Michael Jackson and priests are innocent of the same thing......naaaa, doubt it.

Maybe im just pointing out that this is the CLS55 forum. :p :p :p :p :p

T
Ya your right... from the beginning this had nothing to do with the 55
Old 06-14-2005, 02:40 PM

BMW M3
Don't complain about this thread sucking. I was probably more interested in reading this thread than any other one on the entire board. haha, it's encouragement to get to work. :p
Old 06-14-2005, 03:04 PM

bike
Originally Posted by komodo9
Don't complain about this thread sucking. I was probably more interested in reading this thread than any other one on the entire board. haha, it's encouragement to get to work. :p
Maybe you can join an Investment forum
Old 06-14-2005, 03:20 PM

Airbus
Imho maybe it's time to lobby for a CLS55/500 OT Lounge. It serves it's purpose well at a Bimmer board I frequent. It also can be quite entertaining at times.
Old 06-14-2005, 05:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by skahung
Most of those will most likely leave you neck deep in debt... Oh well guess you better listen to your own advice.
Old 06-14-2005, 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
Originally Posted by Rareamg
BUY SOME PROPERTY IN SACRAMENTO!!! I can help you out

sac is outa control! I sure missed the boat there should of known when hp and intel set up shop to start buying!
Old 06-14-2005, 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
Originally Posted by skahung
hope your not being a little hater! if you don't like the thread don't read it!
Old 06-15-2005, 02:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
Originally Posted by BMWEATR
hope your not being a little hater! if you don't like the thread don't read it!
Old 06-15-2005, 02:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
I don’t understand why so many people get their panties all in a twisy when a thread slides a little off topic... if that was the case this went off topic A LONG time ago when people were asking about what we did for a living
Old 06-15-2005, 02:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
MJ113: Good to see you... hows the job hunt coming along?
Old 06-15-2005, 02:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
MJ113: Good to see you... hows the job hunt coming along?
Its coming along alright havent really been looking this week...but I asked my dad and hes gonna match my $2000 im putting in an etrade or scottrade account so I can get my feet wet. The other day I got pulled over in my neighborhood for not stopping completly at a stop sign (this was the first time ive ever been pulled over) the cop was hiding so I couldent see him and the cop was being an a**, he even asked "whats a kid like you doing driving this nice of a car" i was like uhhhh I dont kno. Well he ended up writing me a ticket so I have to go to defensive driving . And i jus rememberd my ticket by reading your username NOTKTS lol...so now I think im gonna go to 24hr fitness to workout for like an hour so ill keep in touch with the PM...later
Old 06-15-2005, 03:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Its coming along alright havent really been looking this week...but I asked my dad and hes gonna match my $2000 im putting in an etrade or scottrade account so I can get my feet wet. The other day I got pulled over in my neighborhood for not stopping completly at a stop sign (this was the first time ive ever been pulled over) the cop was hiding so I couldent see him and the cop was being an a**, he even asked "whats a kid like you doing driving this nice of a car" i was like uhhhh I dont kno. Well he ended up writing me a ticket so I have to go to defensive driving . And i jus rememberd my ticket by reading your username NOTKTS lol...so now I think im gonna go to 24hr fitness to workout for like an hour so ill keep in touch with the PM...later
Thats good to hear and if Google *GOOG* keeps going down like it has been lately, that'd be my pick... A good show to watch if you have some spare time is Mad Money on CNBC 9 and 12pm EST, the guy may seem a little at first but if you can see past that he makes alot of sense. Haha I almost spoiled my NOTKTS run with 6 Mph over the speed limit on 417 the other day , but he just wanted to see the car up close :p Keep in mind that is only my persona in the Murc, in the ESV cops are complete @$$e$ and I have gotten countless tickets for Noise Pollution, Neons and Window Tint, sometimes they even go as far to take a tape measure out and measure the ride height
As for your ticket if you have the chance I would take that online... at least I think you can, do a quick search and it may save you hours of boredom, even some may say the course offers something Like I said good to hear from you and remeber NOTKTS :p
Old 06-15-2005, 03:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
Thats good to hear and if Google *GOOG* keeps going down like it has been lately, that'd be my pick... A good show to watch if you have some spare time is Mad Money on CNBC 9 and 12pm EST, the guy may seem a little at first but if you can see past that he makes alot of sense. Haha I almost spoiled my NOTKTS run with 6 Mph over the speed limit on 417 the other day , but he just wanted to see the car up close :p Keep in mind that is only my persona in the Murc, in the ESV cops are complete @$$e$ and I have gotten countless tickets for Noise Pollution, Neons and Window Tint, sometimes they even go as far to take a tape measure out and measure the ride height
As for your ticket if you have the chance I would take that online... at least I think you can, do a quick search and it may save you hours of boredom, even some may say the course offers something Like I said good to hear from you and remeber NOTKTS :p
Lol I just walked into the gyn and was like umm I dont feel like working out...and ive seen Mad Money that guy dose seem pretty but he dose know what he is talking about...so hows the market been treating you lately?
Old 06-15-2005, 04:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Lol I just walked into the gyn and was like umm I dont feel like working out...and ive seen Mad Money that guy dose seem pretty but he dose know what he is talking about...so hows the market been treating you lately?
Its been alright lately... Google has been my savior and I did make a killing on Oil Companies a few days back.
-Bought 5250 Shares at 96
-Bought 3100 Shares at 130
-Sold 2000 Shares of the 3100 at 214
-Sold 5000 Shares of the 96 at 298 *Stop Loss*
Other than that my other stocks are doing ok they seem to go up then go back to where they used to be and I've been reluctant to sell them because I believe the market it holding out at the moment As with google I'm still waiting for that magic 300 I know its coming. Anyways... I'm only up this late because I'm waiting to catch a flight at 5:30 My advice if Google goes below 260 I'd be very intrested and watch for what the Execs in the company are doing

Last edited by NOTKTS; 06-15-2005 at 04:56 AM.
Old 06-15-2005, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S550
interesting tips notkts, your advise will be taken in mind..... so what do you suggest is a good start up amount to get started in the market

ive seen some "dirt land" in FL for sale for "dirt cheap" im just a bit skeptical on that area (and i dont have all that much to invest to just sit on the property for 5 years or so)

starting investments is so confusing!!
Old 06-15-2005, 12:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S550
Originally Posted by TectiteE
beach front pref... i'm finding waterfront lots for mid 2's but nothing beach

hey, there are probably some great lands for sale in my area of my summer home in jersey that can make you some big bucks due to the high demand for houses in that area

let me know if you want any more info pm me or email clkcadet@aol.com
Old 06-15-2005, 02:46 PM

BMW M3
NOTXTS, who do you suggest for a broker?
Old 06-15-2005, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
interesting tips notkts, your advise will be taken in mind..... so what do you suggest is a good start up amount to get started in the market

ive seen some "dirt land" in FL for sale for "dirt cheap" im just a bit skeptical on that area (and i dont have all that much to invest to just sit on the property for 5 years or so)

starting investments is so confusing!!
A number of my investments have been "dirt land"... My St. Cloud development is in the middle of no where... but some people in City Hall owed me a favor and I got hold of all the 5 and 10 year infrastructure plans... interesting and it so happens I have 500 acres of prime reality *though its in the middle of no where at the moment* in 5 years it will be the most centrally located housing/business developments in Osceola county... Shhhhh :p
If you do have a lot of hands on your time *5-10 hours a week* I’d be checking the foreclosure listing as much as possible… there are so many good deals, you just have to know what your looking for.
And just curious but where is this dirt land, Do you know anything about the area?
But what market are you talking about to start investing stock or reality?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my Murcielago