C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Wtb: Cls55 Amg

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 07:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
too many to list
Wtb: Cls55 Amg

If you have a CLS55 for sale, new or used (miles don't matter) please PM me. First preference is Black/Black second is Silver. Please include the price you are asking, options, as well as how many miles the vehicle has. TIA.
Old 08-19-2005, 09:55 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
wow man, my car just got into one of the TX dealer waiting to be shipped to me. i was on the fence not getting it but the number worked out better than i thought.

my first ordered car is still sitting in CA dealer but they want 5k over & i walked kiss my a**. if u don't mind paying over but i'm telling u that dealer sucks big time... silver car btw.
Old 08-20-2005, 12:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
too many to list
Arling,

I know you well from 6speed. Your posts are insightful and entertaining. The texas dealers are good about not charging over sticker for cars. I am looking for one with just a couple thousand miles so that I don't have to break it in. I just can't justify $100,000 vs. my $80,000 E55. I can get many optioned the way I want for sticker. Thanks for your offer though, I sincerely appreciate that.
Old 08-20-2005, 09:58 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hussain,
sure i know u.

give Mercedes-Benz of Boerne a call, 830-981-6000. ask for John **** or Paul Spencer. i can tell u those guys are so easy to deal with compare to the greedy dealers in LA. i wanted to order the car about 2 months ago while they had ''no'' allocation the time i called them. about a week later they contacted me for a open allocation & i was told the car is mine if i wish to order it not to mention the car is @ MSRP. since then i sent them another customer of mine & his CLS55 should be here within 3 weeks (black). during the time of the order i receive at least 1 email a week from Paul to keep me updated. although my car hasn't arrived to LA yet but for some reason i feel like i can really trust them since the buying experience has been great so far. i wasn't sure i want the car but because of the positive experience i decide to take it anyways. that's a way to earn business isn't it.

i just wish we can have the same people around in town because i'm shame to say dealers here sucks. i placed an order with South Bay Mercedes-Benz when the car arrived they want 5k over MSRP. they started with 10k over & worked me down to 5k told me if i don't buy it some other auction dealer will buy it. they laughed & gave me the deposit back when i told them i wouldn't pay anything over MSRP. i have another order with FJ Mercedes @ Newport & they took $2,000 deposit with no ETA. what a shame...

Last edited by 20C4S; 08-20-2005 at 10:01 PM.